Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Dhenkanal (Odisha) is an institution that is always in the hunt and search of the best potential that could take the place under the concerned authority.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in CDMO Dhenkanal under CDMO Dhenkanal Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Dhenkanal (Odisha) Recruitment 2013 for the 133 LT, Staff Nurse and MPHW posts: A total of 50 vacancies are found to be vacant in the office premises. 133 vacancies are found under the various posts of LT, Staff Nurse and MPHW posts which are as mentioned to be following:
- Staff Nurse
- Laboratory Technician
- MPHW (M)
- MPHW (F)
Details regarding the eligibility requirements are as mentioned below:
Age Limit: Age limit between the 21 years to 32 years is being set as the eligibility. Relaxation in the upper age limit is to be awarded by the authority as per the norms of the authority i.e. age will be relaxed by 5 years if the candidate belongs to the SC, ST and to the SEBC candidates and age limit to be relaxed by the 10 years in case of physically handicapped and the Ex- Serviceman candidates but the most important is to note that the age relaxation is applicable for the one category only.
Educational qualification regarding CDMO Dhenkanal Recruitment 2013
- Staff Nurse: Candidates must have the qualification to be Diploma in GNM course/ B.SC. Nursing and the candidates must be registered under Orissa Nursing Council.
- Radiographer: DMRT (Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology) is required on the part of the candidates.
- Laboratory Technician: DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology) only from an approved institution is required from the candidates.
- MPHW (M): It is essential on the part of et candidates to have done diploma in Pharmacy courses passed only from a recognized university and having registered themselves in the Odisha pharmacy council.
- MPHW (F): MPHW (F) courses of training from the Govt. ANM training centre and the registration of the candidates under Odisha Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy courses which had been passed from the approved university and the registration of the candidates in the council of the Odisha pharmacy.
Selection procedure for CDMO Dhenkanal Recruitment 2013: Candidate’s selection is solemnly based on the marks earned by the candidates in the examination which would be based on the desired education.
Mode to Apply: Candidates must send the necessary documents along with the application forms to the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Dhenkanal (Odisha) in an envelope with a postage stamp of Rs. 25 that is affixed on it and must mention the name of the post for which the candidates had applied.
- 15th July 2013 last date till which the applications would be accepted by the authority.
- 20th July 2013 date on which the list of the candidates selected would be published.
- 22nd July 2013 till which the any queries related to the objection would be received.
Important link: Link where the application to be send cold be got is as following: