Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Kalahandi (Odisha), Zilla Swasthya Samiti (ZSS) had structured the process to make the employment of the candidates. The quest of the well – resourced persons is always felt in the supremacy and the publication got accompanied with the certain eligibility features.
CDMO Kalahandi Recruitment 2016: 179 Vacancies
- Post Name: Medical Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 107 posts
- MPHW (F): 47 posts
- Junior Radiographer Group C: 09 posts
- Junior Laboratory Technician: 09 posts
- MPHW(M): 07 posts
- Age Limit: 21-32 years
- Staff Nurse: 12th with Science examination under council of higher Secondary education, Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course from any of the Medical College Hospital
- MPHW (F): Higher Secondary School Certificate 12th Examination and passed Health worker Female Training Course
- Junior Radiographer Group C: 12th Science examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent course and passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology
- Junior Laboratory Technician: 12th Science examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent course and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- MPHW(M): 12th Science examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent course and passed Diploma in Pharmacy
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Career Assessment
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send hard copy by registered/speed post
- Deadline: 25th May 2016
CDMO Kalahandi (Odisha) Recruitment 2016 for 94 posts of Staff Nurse and ANM (Closed)
The process having announced is for 94 posts of Staff Nurse and ANM and the allocation of the seats is beneath:
1. Staff Nurse: 93 Posts
- UR: 50 Posts
- ST: 27 Posts
- SC: 16 Posts
2. ANM (ST): 01 Post
Age Limit: The announced age maturity by the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Kalahandi (Odisha) for the applicants got mentioned as 21 years to 32 years. The age is to get reckoned on the date 1st June 2015. The associated ORV act permits the relaxation in the age to the reserved category candidates.
- Staff Nurse: The concern on the candidates for the educational necessity got mentioned as General Nursing & Midwife (GNM) or B.Sc. (Nursing). The education is worth possessed from any of the three Government Nursing Schools of Medical College/ School of Nursing, MCL Talcher, IGH Rourkela. The liability attached at next with the candidates is to get registered in the Odisha Nursing Council.
- ANM (ST): Applicants under the post are liable with the educational necessity as HSC passed and also have completed the ANM from the INC approved authority. Applicants must also get registered with the Odisha Nursing Council for the complete eligibility.
Service Nature: The announcement by the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Kalahandi (Odisha) to make the staffing of the candidates mentioned to proceed on the contract basis. The service period got mentioned as 11 months that are renewable as per the norms and regulations of society.
Selection Process: The modus operandi of the miscellany of the candidates is to get worked out with the merit having countable from the Career Assessment (CBST).
Application Submission: The registration process is significant only for the candidates that get fitted into the announced aspects by the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Kalahandi (Odisha). The application arranged for which the format is available at the official site is the need to make use. The systematically filled request is to send with the certificates that are must regarding the calculation of the qualifying nature of the candidates.
Significant Dates: The final date until which the application will get entertained by the authority for the registration is 31st Oct 2015. The application will not get receipted after the stipulated date and the candidature will get cancelled out.
Vital Link: The connection mentioned below by the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Kalahandi (Odisha) is helpful for the candidates to satisfy the quest for the additional information as specified: