Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Keonjhar had been a very old institute that is being providing the nation with their valuable selfless medical services from a long time and various seminars, symposiums, programs is being organized to spread the awareness.
CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2016: 104 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 75 posts
- Addl. ANM: 28 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 29th Aug: 21-32 years
- Staff Nurse: Passed in General nursing & Midwife/BSC Nursing from any 3 Govt. Nursing School of 3 Medical Colleges/School of Nursing MCL Talcher/IGH Rourkela or the recognized private institution dully approved by INC and must have registered
- Addl. ANM: HSC examination pass and shall have completed ANM course from Institution recognized by Govt. and approved by INC and must have registered in Odisha Nursing Council
- Laboratory Technician: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course from any 3 Medical College & Hospitals of the State or from any other AICTE approved Institute
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Out Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 12th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 12th Sept 2016
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Keonjhar Recruitment 2013 for the post of the Manager and DEO: (Closed)
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Keonjhar had decided to make the extensions in their authority for the posts of the Manager and DEO that are as below:
- 3 posts of Protocol Manager (RSBY)
- 21 posts of Data Entry Operator (RSBY)
- 1 post of Block Programmer Manager
Points of the eligibility are as discussed below in detail:
Age limit: Out of the variable criterions that are being attached to recruit the applicants the maturity on the part of the applicants is needed to 18 years to 32 years and this age need to attain by the date 1st Nov 2013 and relaxation in the age to be granted for the reserved category applicants i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) or PWD (Person with Disability) etc.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational necessity from the applicants is mentioned to be below under all the announced posts.
- Protocol Manager
- Data Entry Operator: Under both the posts the necessity from the applicants in terms of the educational qualification is the graduation, D. Pharmacy with the experience that is the most required trait from the applicants.
- Block Programmer Manager: Applicant need to be the passed in the graduation, PG and must have qualify under the PGDCA, BCA or MCA with the experience required in the concerned field.
Under all the three posts applicants need to be the permanent resident of the Keonjhar and in case no candidates are found to be eligible or are not available then applicants from the other states are to taken under consideration.
Selection Method: Pen and paper test i.e. written test is the method under which the efficiency and basic knowledge of the applicants is to get measure and after wards it the output from the aptitude of the applicants will be noticeable with the computer test where skill and expertise of the applicants is to entertain.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that had made a calculation of the eligibility needed for the post and had the due interest to get appointed under such reputed institute will make the usage of the application that is being arranged as per the traits that need to concede by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Keonjhar and will attach the application with all the required documents that are true on the part of the applicants.
Important Date: Last date by which the application must be at the office premises of the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Keonjhar is 21st Nov 2013 as after the passage of the date no application under any of the circumstances will be entertained and the applicant will get a clear rejection of the candidature.
Important Link: The connection that is being mentioned below will lead the applicants to the official advertisement.
Here is the link: