Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Khordra had mentioned the detail that is to make the staffing of the appropriate candidates.
CDMO Khordha Recruitment 2016: 18 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 01 post
- District PRogramme Coordinator: 02 posts
- District PPM Co-coordinator: 02 posts
- Accountant: 02 posts
- DEO: 01 post
- STLS: 02 posts
- TB Health Visitor: 02 posts
- RNTCP Lab Technician/Sputum Microscopist: 02 posts
- STS: 04 posts
- Age Limit: 21-32 years
- Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree
- District PRogramme Coordinator: MBA/PG Diploma in Management/Health administration
- District PPM Co-coordinator: Post Graduate
- Accountant: Graduate in Commerce
- DEO: 12th with Diploma in Computer application
- STLS: Graduate, Diploma in Medical Laboratory
- TB Health Visitor: Graduate or 12th
- RNTCP Lab Technician/Sputum Microscopist: 12th and Diploma in Medical Laboratory
- STS: Bachelor Degree or recognized Sanitary Inspector’s Course
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Speed Post
- Deadline: 16th May 2016
Download Recruitment Official notification
CDMO Khordra Recruitment 2016 for 154 posts of Staff Nurse, ANM and LT (Closed)
Age Limit: The announced age by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Khordra mentioned getting reckoned on the date 1st Oct 2015. The age boundary having arranged for the post is 21 years to 32 years. The age relaxation in the age is also allowable for the candidates with the community SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
- Staff Nurse: The qualification associated with the post is to get passed in the General Nursing & Midwife or B.Sc. Nursing. Applicants also needed getting registered with the Odisha Nursing Council and must have passed Odia up to M.E. Standard. The suitable grade of pay arranged for the specific post is Rs. 11,770 per month.
- ANM: Applicants needed having the education as passed the H.S.C examination and must have completed the ANM course. The liability arranged at next with the candidates is to get registered with the Odisha Nursing Council and also have passed in Odia. The basic grade of pay associated with the post is Rs. 9,020 per month.
- LT: The academic associated to make the applicants qualified is Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) along with having passed in Odia up to M.E. standard. The service grade got announced for the post is Rs. 9,350 per month.
Selection Process: The significant selection process got notified as career assessment and the computer – based skill test (CBST). The both arranged processes will help to make the final selection of the aspirants.
Application Submission: The procedure got specified by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Khordra for the registration is to get associated with the eligible candidates. The process of the registration will get completed on receipting the request with the associated certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: The final date arranged to have the entertaining of the request at the premises is 26th Oct 2015. The application must get entertained until the time 5:00 pm.
Vital Link: The arranged web portal beneath by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Khordra got specified to get the get the recruitment notification and the application form: