Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Nuapada (Odisha) had invited application so that the authority can fill the vacancy that is found to reside in the panel.
CDMO Nuapada Recruitment 2016: 110 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Staff nurse: 73 posts
- MPHW (F): 24 posts
- Jr Laboratory Technician: 09 posts
- Jr Radiographer: 02 posts
- Pharmacist (DDC): 02 posts
- Staff nurse: 12th Science exam under council of Higher secondary education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife from and 3 yrs. Govt. Medical College & Hospitals
- MPHW (F): High Secondary School Certificate 12th Examination and pssed Health Worker (Female) Training Course
- Jr Laboratory Technician: 12th Science exam under council of Higher secondary education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology fom and 3 yrs. Govt. Medical College & Hospital
- Jr Radiographer: 12th Science exam under council of Higher secondary education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from and 3 yrs. Govt. Medical College & Hospitals
- Pharmacist (DDC): 12th Science exam under council of Higher secondary education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from and 3 yrs. Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other approved by AICTE or examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard copy by Speed Post
- Deadline: 20th May 2016
A total of 50 vacancies are found to be vacant in the office premises. These 50 vacancies are under the posts LT, Staff Nurse and MPHW posts are as following:
- Staff Nurse
- Laboratory Technician
- MPHW (F)
All these posts are totally on the contractual basis. Candidates that wished to apply for the post before applying for the post must read the below mentioned details to make sure that the candidate is eligible for concerned post.
Age limit: The upper age limit to apply for the post is that the candidates must have lower age limit to be 21 years and the upper age limit to be 32 years which must be countable as per on the date 1st June 2013. However the relaxation will be permissible as per the rules and regulations of the authority by 05 years in the upper age limit in case of the candidates belong to the SC, ST and SEBC candidates and relaxation of age limit by 10 years in case of physically handicapped and the Ex- Serviceman candidates. It must be noticed that the age relaxation is to be applicable in respect of one category only applying for the post.
CDMO Nuapada Recruitment 2015 Educational Qualification (closed)
Staff Nurse: Candidate that wished to apply for the post under this post should possess the qualification to be Diploma in GNM course or the course in the B.Sc. Nursing only from the institution recognized by INC. and also the candidates should be registered under Odisha Nursing Council.
Laboratory Technician: Candidates must possess the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course.
Radiographer: Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMLT) is required for the candidates that wished to apply for the post.
MPHW (F): MPHW (F) training course is the essential requirement for the candidates that must be from the from the Govt. ANM training centre or by Indian Nursing Council and the registration under Odisha Nursing Council is also desirable on the part of the candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection is thoroughly based on the marks that are obtained by the candidates in the examination as per the required qualification.
How to apply: Applications under a suitable format as per made by the authority is to be send by the candidates with the attested copies and the other relevant attachments must be sent to the office premises i.e. Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Nuapada.
- Date till which the application form reaches the office premises is 15th July 2013.
- Date on which the list of the candidates shortlisted will be published by the authority that is district wise is 20th July 2013.
- Date of receiving objection if had any on the date 22nd July.
Linkage to the required information from the notification is as below: