Here is the list of latest Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Cement Corporation of India along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Cement Corporation of India Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 31 vacancies open in Cement Corporation of India as follows:
Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2017: 31 Manager & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 20-3-2017
Post Name: Manager & Other Vacancies
- General Manager (Technical): 02 posts
- General Manager (Projects): 02 posts
- General Manager (MM): 01 post
- Manager (Marketing): 01 post
- Manager (Fin): 01 post
- Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
- Manager (Operations): 03 posts
- Manager (MM): 01 post
- Manager (Mktg.): 01 post
- Manager (Mines): 02 posts
- Manager (Prod.): 01 post
- Manager (Instrumentation): 02 posts
- Manager (Electrical): 02 posts
- Manager (Fin): 01 post
- Manager (Civil): 01 post
- Manager (Legal): 01 post
- Accounts Officer: 03 posts
- Officer (HR): 03 posts
- Staff Officer: 02 posts
Age Limit as on 1st March 2017: 32-50 years
- General Manager: Rs.36600-62000/-
- Dy .General Manager: Rs.32900-58000/-
- Sr. Manager:29100-54500/-
- Manager: Rs.20600-46500/-
- Accounts Officer & Officer:16400-40500/-
- Staff Officer: Rs.14000-34000/-
- General Manager: Degree in Engineering, Preferably in Mechanical
- Dy .General Manager: Degree in Engineering or PG Degree/Diploma in Material Management or equivalent
- Manager: Graduate with 2 years course of Master of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing & CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/SAS, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Degree BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Manager: Graduate with 2 years course of Master of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing and Degree in BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation/Mining/Chemical Engineering
- Manager: Degree in Civil Engineering and Law Degree
- Accounts Officer & Officer: PG Degree/Diploma in Personnel/Social Work/Business Administration with HR Specialization/Labour & Social Welfare and CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/SAS
- Staff Officer: Graduate preferably with Diploma in Office Management/Secretarial Practices with speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and 50 wpm in typing and computer savvy
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before 20th march 2017
Deadline: 20th March 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.cementcorporation.co.in
Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2016-17: 22 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Fitter Gr. II: 05 posts
- Welder Gr. II: 02 posts
- Jr. Operator: 01 post
- Diesel Mechanic Gr. II: 01 post
- Miller: 04 posts
- Electrician-cum-SBA Gr. II: 03 posts
- Jr. Operator: 04 posts
- Instrument Mechanic Gr. II: 02 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st June 2016: 18-35 years
- Fitter Gr. II: ITI with 3 years or 12th with 4 years or Matric with 6 years’ relevant experience in use of all tools, dies, calipers, drills as required for trade, repair and overhaul of machines and equipment’s
- Welder Gr. II: ITI with 3 years or 12th with 4 years or Matric with 6 years’ relevant experience in various types if welding process and other incidental work
- Jr. Operator: ITI with 3 years or 12th with 3 years or Matric with 5 years’ relevant experience. Must possess knowledge of operating machine tools for turning, cutting, shaping, drilling etc..
- Diesel Mechanic Gr. II: ITI with fitter/Automobile Trade with 3 years’ experience or 12th with 4 years or Matric with 6 years’ relevant experience
- Miller: ITI with 4 years or 12th with 5 years or Matric with 6 years’ relevant experience in Operation of Various types of Mills.
- Electrician-cum-SBA Gr. II: ITI with 3 years or 12th with 4 years or Matric with 6 years relevant experience
- Jr. Operator: ITI in Fitter/Electrical/Mechanical Trade with 2 years or 12th with 3 years or Matric with 5 years relevant experience in the Operation and maintenance of Aerial Ropeway
- Instrument Mechanic Gr. II: ITI with 3 years or 12th with 4 years or Matric with 6 years relevant experience in installing, maintaining and overhauling of Pneumatic, Mechanical and etc…
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply offline submit hard copy sent by Ordinary Post before 25th July 2016
- Deadline: 25th July 2016
Download Recruitment Official Notification
About Cement Corporation of India: Cement Corporation of India (CCI) is also very aware to provide the quality chance to the applicants that are highly efficient in their service. With the motive to achieve the self adequacy and satisfactorily in the respective field of the cement lead to the establishment of the very knowledgeable and respected field which is Cement Corporation of India. It is in the field from a very way back i.e. it was constituted on the date 18th Jan 1965. At present it had the count in the multinational companies which had made its work spread over 8 states and had gained the efficiency in manufacturing of the various types of the cements.
Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2016-2017 for 10 posts of Artisan Trainee (Closed)
Cement Corporation of India, A Government of India Enterprise, had mentioned making the staffing for the efficient candidates. The detail having followed is for the ten posts of Artisan Trainee for which different announced departments are underside:
Educational Qualification: The academic getting related with the applicants is the Matriculation and the full-time ITI in the associated field.
Fees Schedule: The payment under the announced posts is to make with the demand draft and the fee amount getting paid the Rs. 200. The DD must be in the favour of the Cement Corporation of India Limited, Tandur Cement Factory payable at SBH, Karankote. The SC, ST applicants, are exempted from making the payment for the registration.
Selection Procedure: The assortment under the announced positions need making with the performance so as in the written examination followed by the knowledge test and the aptitude test. The most crucial element of making the selection of the aspirants is the interview succession.
Registration Process: Cement Corporation of India had mentioned for the candidates that the application having prescribed need to get used to the candidates. The detail must get filled as demanded and the necessary testimonials must get dispatched also.
Noteworthy Date: 31st August 2015: The final announced date for the reception of the application.
Fundamental Link: The correlation made known underside by the Cement Corporation of India is for the ease of the candidates to get the notice:
Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2016-17 for 15 posts of Director and Manager (Closed)
Cement Corporation of India (CCI) had mentioned the scheme of the recruitment. These announced posts are for the 15 vacated positions. The announced detail and vacated seats are for the post of Director and Manager. Detail regarding the posts is provided beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: It is suggestive highly to get with the official recruitment advertisement announced by the Cement Corporation of India. Applicants are required to pin up with the complete qualification specifics and then apply for the post.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance which is desirable in the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Cement Corporation of India had provided for the applicants on the priority basis to check the detail of eligibility. Applicants that are qualified are needed to use the application which is provided at the official webpage. This application must be later posted with the required certificates and documents.
Important Date: 30th April 2015: Terminating date which is provided for the complete entertaining of the applications at the office premises.
References: The link which is related to get the official advertisement is provided to be beneath by the Cement Corporation of India: