The utmost required for the every living human man is that he / she must be mentally healthy. If in any of the case it is being found to be distracted proper measurements must be constituted to make the check on it. To help the aspirants suffering from such need a premier institute in the year 1918 was stared and was named to be Central Institute of Psychiatry. Institute at present is being making their connection with the latest technology and using the all possible measurements to help the suffering aspirants and had found the success.
CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2017 – 08 Senior Resident Vacancies – Walk-in: 3-7-2017
Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 08 posts
- Psychiatry: 05 posts
- Neurology: 03 posts
Age Limit: 33 years
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs.6600/-
Qualification: MBBS, Postgraduate degree/Diploma in concerned specialty
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
Interview Date & Time: 3rd July 2017 at 9.30 am
Venue: Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi-834006, Jharkhand
Official Website: www.cipranchi.nic.in
Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi Recruitment 2016-17: 10 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Senior Resident
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 33-35 years
- Qualification: MBBS and Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Concerned specialty
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 13th June 2016 at 9.30 AM
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Download Application Form
Central Institute of Psychiatry Recruitment 2016-17 for 33 posts of Staff Nurse, Ward Attendant and other posts (Closed)
Central Institute of Psychiatry is also aware to provide the chance to the efficient applicants under the supremacy. For the present year 2015 announcement had the relation with the 33 posts of Staff Nurse, Ward Attendant and other posts that are as below:
Age limit: Central Institute of Psychiatry had stated that for the post of the staff nurse age of the applicants must be 30 years and for the rest of the posts requirement is of 25 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Central Institute of Psychiatry had provided with the following detail which is constituently attached with the educational qualification for the particular post:
- Staff Nurse: Under the mentioned post the educational maturity being set is that applicant must be registered nurse & midwife.
- Librarian: Applicants must have the educational qualification to be matriculation along with the experience of 2 years. Typing speed of 30 words is also desirable from the applicants.
- House Keeper: Requisite from the applicants is the matriculation and applicants must have the familiarity with the work for at least 3 years. Knowledge of accounts is also required from the applicants under the mentioned post.
- Mechanic & Fitter: Matriculation is the educational qualification and 5 years experience is needed in the work as Mechanic Fitter.
- Ward Attendant
- Safaiwala/ Safawali
- Durwan: Scholastic need from the applicants under all the posts is required to be matriculation and experience is also required from the applicants for at least 2 years.
Scheme to submit an application: As per the plan and layout of the Central Institute of Psychiatry applications must be sending by the applicants along with the required certificates for the registration.
Important Date: Last date by which application must be submitted is 22nd March 2015.
References: Central Institute of Psychiatry had provided the important links as below:
- Completely notified official advertisement is needed to access by the applicants from the linkage that is being mentioned to be below:
- Application form which is required to fill by the applicants is to get from the web portal which is thoroughly available to be below