Central MP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 273 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank had mentioned the placement work out and the orientation process which is needed to get completed. The scheme which is related with the applicants is provided for the 273 posts of Officer and Office Assistant and the process of the recruitment is being specified thoroughly as below:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 86 Posts
- Officer Scale I: 145 Posts
- Officer Scale II (CA): 01 Post
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 23 Posts
- Officer Scale II (IT): 10 Posts
- Officer Scale II (Law): 04 Posts
- Officer Scale III: 04 Posts
Age limit: The requirement of the age which is mentioned for the applicants is the 18 years to 28 years on the date of 1st June 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The qualification need which is publicized by the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank is the degree which is required in any of the associated trade.
Fees Schedule: The need of the fee which is mentioned to fulfill by the applicants is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD applicants and Rs. 100 for all the other category applicants under the post of Officers. Applicants applying under the post of Office Assistant will pay Rs. 20 by the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM and Rs. 100 for all the other category applicants.
Selection Method: The session or the progression of the selection which is being announced by the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank provides the commencing of the applicants that had been qualified under the progressed test. Applicants that are having the valid score card from the IBPS examination CWE conducted by the RRB in the month of the Sep / Oct 2014 are eligible. Applicants are provided to make the presence for the interview along with all the required certificates.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website which is related for the supremacy of the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank is the need on the applicants to follow for getting registered.
- 10th March 2015: Initial date which is mentioned so as for the payment of the fee for the registration.
- 25th March 2015: Closing date which is mentioned completely for the payment of the fee.
- 10th March 2015: Starting date which is mentioned for the registration under the post with the use of the official website.
- 25th March 2015: Last date which is mentioned for the online registration having compiled completely.
- 9th April 2015” Closing date which is mentioned for the complete reprinting of the application form.
- The link which is important to have followed by the applicants is provided as beneath by the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank:
- Online registration for the post is mentioned to make at the link which is provided completely as below:
- To get the Challan form downloaded the link which is necessary to follow is mentioned completely as below:
Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 of 208 Officers & Office Assistants (Closed): The bank is going to recruit 208 Officers and Office Assistants as per the procedure and guidelines mentioned in the notification. Common Written Examination by RRBs conducted by IBPS in Sept 2012 is the only eligibility to apply for the posts in Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank. The page is exclusively for the candidates who are looking jobs in Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank and make career as a officers in the Public Sector Bank. We will update you all the latest recruitment projects by the bank as announced. The candidates who are interested should bookmark this page visit daily RecruitmetNews.in to get daily jobs openings. The candidates interested in the following vacancies should read the following information related to recruitment project like minimum qualification, application procedure, eligibility criteria, important dates and important links.
Total Posts: 208 Vacancies
- Office Scale – I: 93 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multi Purpose):115 Posts
Age Criteria: The maximum age should be 28 years and minimum age limit should be below than 18 years for both posts. The candidates who belongs to reserved categories can avail the exemption according to the reservation rules.
Qualification: The candidates should have graduate degree and knowledge of local language.
Application Fee: The fee to apply for the post of Officer (Scale-I) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is Rs. 100 (Gen) and Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD/ESSM candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection will undergo by two stages. The first stage is to prepare merit list on the basis of performance in IBPS CWE RRBs conducted by IBPS in Sept, 2013. The second stage and final state is to held interview of the candidates who got selected in merit list. The interview center only will be held at CHHINDWARA. The complete address can be checked in the notification.
Instructions: Before submitting application for Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 project, the candidates should read the following information carefully.
- The candidates should check their eligibility criteria like age, qualification, experience before deposit fee and submitting application form.
- The bank can be placed the candidates anywhere in India. So be ready to work far away from your home.
- The further modification of address is not allowed once form has been submitted by the candidates.
Application Procedure: The candidates should apply online as the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank will not accept application in any other ways. The procedure to apply online for the Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 is as follows
Pre Requisite Before Submitting Application Form: The candidates should have valid scan signature, photograph and valid email ID. Download fee Challan and deposit fee in MPGB branch as per the instructions given in the Challan. Download Challan from the following links. The challan is different for each post of officers and Office Assistants. So be careful to make payment only for the post you are going to apply.
- Now, go to the Apply Online Link and fill the application form carefully. Submit the application form and printout the receipt.
- Important Dates to be remembered: The following dates should be remembered applicable to Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Project.
- The application fee can be deposit from 24th May, 2014 to 7th June, 2014.
- The online registration will start from 24th May, 2014 and close on 7th June, 2014.
References: The following links are very important to apply containing complete information about Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 of officers and office assistants.