Central Tool Room Recruitment 2016 for 4 posts of Senior Manager, LDC, and other posts: Central Tool Room for the vacated positions had announced receiving the applications. The detail got notified for 4 posts of Senior Manager, LDC, and other posts are to get connected with the eligibility factors. The detail got notified underneath systematically:
- Senior Manager (Prod. & Design) – 1 Vacancy
- Assistant Manager Heat Treatment – 1 Vacancy
- L.D.C. – 1 Vacancy
- Technician Grade-III – 1 Vacancy
Age Limit: The detail having presented below by the Central Tool Room regarding the age is specific for each post. Candidates must assert the complete detail and then apply for the post:
- Senior Manager (Prod. & Design) – 45 years
- Assistant Manager Heat Treatment – 35 years
- L.D.C. – 30 years
- Technician Grade – III – 30 years
- The basic age ratio mentioned getting relaxed for the candidates that are under the reserved community i.e. SC, ST and Internal candidates for five years and OBC for three years.
- Senior Manager (Prod. & Design) – The qualification associated under the post is Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering or the comparable qualification. Applicants require also having the suitable experience of eight years in the work field.
- Assistant Manager Heat Treatment – Applicants for the post are to get allied with the educational necessity as Degree in Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or the comparable educational qualification. Applicants under the post are liable to have the experience for the minimum of three years.
- L.D.C. – The post is to get connected with the academic as Graduation Degree needed in any of the trade. Applicants needed also having the appropriate typing speed of 30 Words per Minute in English Typing. The experience in the work is also desirable from the candidates for the minimum of three years duration.
- Technician Grade-III – The post required getting connected with the educational necessity as Matriculation passed with ITI certificate in Turner, Machinist, and Tool & Die Making. The familiarity in the work is also enviable from the candidates for the least one year.
Fee Schedule: The associated fee needed paying for the registration is Rs. 150. The fee will get acceptable only via the bank draft that is in the favour of Central Tool Room, Ludhiana and fee are payable at State Bank of India.
Tenure of Service: The minimum provision period that is allowable for the candidates is for the period of five years. The period announced getting extended subsequently every moment in time for an utmost phase of five years till the age of Superannuation.
Application Submission: Central Tool Room had mentioned the feature of the registration getting followed only for the candidates having the eligibility as per the announced norms and regulations. The obligation on the appropriate applicants is to send the application as in the proper format along with the entire essential certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: 9th Nov 2015: The ending time until which the greeting of the claim requires getting entertained.
Vital Link: Central Tool Room had mentioned the connection below that is significant to get the associated publication and instructions: