CEPTAM Recruitment 2016 for 1142 posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Technician and other posts: Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), DRDO had mentioned the detail of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed progression is for 1142 posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, and other posts for which the detail is beneath:
Age Perimeter: Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) had mentioned the detail of the age as underneath:
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: 18 years to 28 years
- Technician-A: 18 years to 28 years
- Admin & Allied Cadre (Junior Translator): 18 years to 30 years
- Admin & Allied Cadre: 18 years to 27 years
The need is to make the reckoning of the age on the closing date of the application reception. The relaxation in the age will get permitted to the candidates that are under the category reserved as per the rules and the regulations.
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: The obligation of the education needed for the post is the B.Sc. or Diploma in Engineering Technology in the specified subject or the disciplines.
- Technician-A: Applicants under the post are to get connected with the candidates is 10th class passed with ITI in the specified trade.
- Admin & Allied Cadre: Applicants for the post must have the education 10th or 12th class or Graduation and typing knowledge to get complete qualifying nature for the post.
Fees Schedule: The fee for the post got mentioned as Rs. 50 for the UR and the OBC candidates. The fee is to get paid online while making the online registration and via the Indian Postal Order (IPO) while the offline registration. The payment must be in the favor of Director, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) payable at Delhi. The fee exemption got mentioned for SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and Women category candidates.
Selection Process: The process of the selection announced as written examination.
Application Submission: Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) had mentioned the submission of the application via the online or the offline method of registration as per the convenience of the candidates.
- 16th Jan 2016 to 23rd Jan 2016: The date on which the notification got notified in the employment newspaper.
- 8th Feb 2016: The final permitted period until which the application must get submitted for the registration.
- 8th Feb 2016: The closing period permitted for the complete payment of the application fee.
- 15th Feb 2015: The final announced period until which the application must get submitted via the offline method of the submission of the application.
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) had mentioned the connection underneath that is to make the candidates getting connected with the official recruitment advertisement and the related general instructions:
- To get the other mandatory details the concerning connection is underneath:
- To apply online for the post the necessary and the significant connection got permitted underneath systematically: