Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESCOM) Mysore was established under the company act of 1956 and is being functioning from the date 1st April 2005. The task which is being attached with the company is the power distribution in the five districts that are under the in comparability.
CESCOM Recruitment 2016: 260 Vacancies
Post Name: Engineer and Other Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): 8 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): 24 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 23 posts
- Junior Engineer (Elec.): 33 posts
- Assistant: 70 posts
- Junior Assistant: 100 posts
Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): E/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University/Institution
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): BE in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or AMIE Qualification
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): BE of a recognized University or AMIE qualification in Electrical and Electrical & Electronics
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Com or MBA (Finance) of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/CA
- Junior Engineer (Elec.): Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State/Karnataka
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in the State of Karnataka
- Junior Assistant: Diploma in Accountancy and auditing or in Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education
Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Endurance Test and Merit Basis
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.kptcl.com
Deadline: 28th Sept 2016
CESCOM Mysore Recruitment 2014 for the 187 posts of Assistant Lineman: (Closed)
Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESCOM) had invited the applications which are for the 187 posts of Assistant Lineman. The detail of the posts is being mentioned below:
- 70 Posts of ITC (Male/ Female Candidate)
- 117 Posts of ITI (Female candidates)
Age limit: Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESCOM) had stated that it is very important to have attained the required maturity in the age. This boundary of the age states that minimum age needed is 18 years and maximum age required is 35 years. Along with the basic age the concession in the age will be permissible to the reserve category applicants as per the directives and regulations of corporation.
Educational Criterion Set:
- ITC: Applicants which had been applying for the post must be 10th class passed and along with it three years certificate is needed in the Lineman trade, Electrician trade (ITC) which is being instructed by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB, KPTCL is thoroughly required from the applicants.
- ITI: The requisite on the part of the applicants which are applying for the post is to have the possession of completion of 18 to 24 months course in Electrician, Electronics or Electronic Mechanic.
Fees Schedule: The processing fee which is being announced by the Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESCOM) is the Rs. 200 to be paid by the reserve category applicants and Rs. 400 to pay by the applicants which belong to the general category.
Selection Method: Total transparency is being announced to correspond by the corporation in the selection of the applicants. It is being decided to be the merit list thoroughly prepared after the written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement which is being attached with the applicants for the registration is that official website is required to make use. Applicants after the submission of the application must retain the print out for the commencement of the future selection process.
Important Date: Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESCOM) had mentioned the important dates below needed to consider by the applicants:
- To start the process of the online submission of the application the date being mentioned is 15th March 2014.
- Date to terminate the process of the online submission of the application is 15th April 2014.
- Date from which the applicants can make the payment of the fee is 15th March 2014.
- Closing date to make the required payment of the fee is being scheduled to be 15th April 2014.
- To get the recruitment notification in which the complete detail is being inherited the connection required is as below:
- To obtain the bank challan form the link which is required is easily accessible at the connection below:
- To apply for the post online the link which is being required by the applicants is as below:
- to obtain the other mandatory detail which are linked with the placement of the applicants are accessible at the linkage below: