Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) had been initiated in many of the states and regions just to provide with the valuable facilities. These facilities include the details as associated with the health care.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in CGHS under CGHS Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Recruitment 2014 for the post of the Pharmacist cum Clerk and Laboratory Assistant:
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) had invited the applications for the posts that are as below on the temporary basis. Detail of the posts is as below:
- Pharmacist cum Clerk (Ayurveda) – 1 post
- Pharmacist cum Clerk (Unani) – 2 posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 posts
General state of affairs of the eligibility is as below:
Age limit: Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is very particular in the possession of the eligibility traits in the aptitude. The primitive requisite is being associated with the maturity in the age. This attainment in the age is needed as per on the date 1st Jan 2014. Age of the applicants on the particular date is needed to be 25 years. along with the basic age relaxation in the age is to grant to the SC, ST, OBC, PH and EXSM candidates.
Educational Criterion Set: Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) had planned for withdrawing the certain specific eligibility in terms of the education whose detail is as below:
- Pharmacist cum Clerk (Ayurveda): Educational qualification from the applicants is needed to be the matriculation or the comparable qualification. With this applicants must also have the experience of the 2 years in the work.
- Pharmacist cum Clerk (Unani): The required academic is needed to be matriculation with the proficiency needed in the Urdu language. Applicants must also have the practice in the work for at least 1 year.
- Laboratory Assistant: Matriculation with the subject science and diploma in the medical laboratory technology (MLT) is the requisite from the applicants under the educational qualification.
Scheme to submit an application: The announcement that is needed to consider most importantly by the applicants to make the suitable registration is the most general method. Under this method applicants fill the application that is being prescribed by the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS). Applicants that are interested to apply under the post and are also eligible as per the eligibility conditions mentioned completely fill the application. This application along with other required certificates must post it within due date and time.
Important Date: It is being announced by the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) that application must reach the place of work within the 21 days from which the official advertisement was being notified.
- Date between which the advertisement is being notified is the 28th Dec 2013 to the date 3rs Jan 2014.
References for CGHS Recruitment 2014: It is being announced and informed by the CGHS that to get the complete detail such as the general rules and regulation. Along with this to get the entire eligibility conditions associated applicants are advised to follow the employment newspaper dated in between the 28th Dec 2013 to the date 3rs Jan 2014.