Chandigarh Municipal Corporation organize the administration of beautiful city in India. The Chandigarh is the beautiful and well organised city in our country. Now, the municipal corporation of Chandigarh wants to recruit Junior Engineers and Sub Divisions Engineers in the following disciplines. The official website of the mccchandigarh.gov.in. The website has all important information about the corporation like history, achievements, organization structure, corporation working, meetings, budgets, city development plan, citizen charter, RTI, complaints and latest recruitment projects.
Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 – 69 Jr Engineer & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 06-10-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 69 posts
Vacancies & Pay Scale Detail
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil B&R)||08||Rs.15600-39100- with GP Rs.5400|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Elect)||02||Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.5400|
|Junior Engineer (Public Health)||20||Rs.10300-34800 with GP Rs.4800|
|Jr Engineer (Civil)||07||Rs.10300-34800 with GP Rs.4800|
|Jr Engineer (Elect)||02||Rs.10300-34800 with GP Rs.4800|
|Draftsman (Civil/B&R)||04||Rs.10300-34800 with GP Rs.4600|
|Junior Draftsman (Public Health)||07||Rs.10300-34800 with GP Rs.3200|
|Junior Draftsman (Civil/B&R)||05||Rs.10300-34800 with GP Rs.3200|
|Sanitary Inspector||14||Rs.10300-34800 with GP Rs.3800|
Age Limit and Qualification Detail
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil B&R)||18-35 yrs||Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Elect)||18-35 yrs||Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree|
|Junior Engineer (Public Health)||18-37 yrs||Diploma in Public Health/Sanitary/Mech./Civil Engineering or equivalent|
|Jr Engineer (Civil/B&R)||18-37 yrs||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
|Jr Engineer (Elect)||18-37 yrs||Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent|
|Draftsman (Civil/B&R)||18-28 yrs||10th pass of equivalent, ITI Draftsmanship Diploma in the relevant trade|
|Junior Draftsman (Public Health)||18-37 yrs||10th pass or equivalent. ITI Draftsmanship Diploma in the relevant trade|
|Junior Draftsman (Civil/B&R)||18-37 yrs|
|Sanitary Inspector||18-30 yrs||Graduate or its equivalent|
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.250/- for SC candidates and Rs.500/- for other candidates. Physically disabled persons are exempted from application fee.
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: www.mcchandigarh.gov.in
Starting Date: 11th Sept 2017
Deadline: 6th Oct 2017
Deadline for Payment of Fee: 10th Oct 2017
Official Website: mcchandigarh.gov.in/
Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 – 532 Safai Karamchari Vacancies – Last Date: 11-4-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Safai Karamchari
Age Limit: 18-37 years
Pay Scale: Rs.4900-10580/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1650/-
Qualification: 8th passed
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Skill Test/Interview
Application Fee: Rs.250/- for General Candidates and Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 11th April 2017
Deadline: 11th April 2017
Official Website: www.mcchandigarh.nic.in
(closed) Name & No. of Posts: Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh is appearing forward to selecting Seventy Two (72) devoted and active applicants from the citizen of India as the position of Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Engineer in the discipline of Civil, Electronics, Building branch “or” Public Health, Draftsman, Junior Draftsman and Sanitary Inspector.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
- For the post of Sub–Divisional & Junior Engineer: Candidates having a diploma/ degree in concerned discipline with the certificate of the prescribed departmental professional exam after joining/ promotion in service “or” equivalent. Candidates should have attained the minimum of eighteen (18) years, each different post is needed to separate upper age limit & period of experience, so refer the official advertisement given below under the head of reference.
- For the post of Draftsman & Junior Draftsman: Candidates should have passed Matriculation examination “OR” ITI with the knowledge of operation computer.
- For the post of Sanitary Inspector: candidates must possess the bachelor degree with sanitary inspector course “or” diploma. The age of candidates will be in between eighteen (18) years to thirty (30) years as on 1st Jan, 2012.
Application Form: Candidates can apply through the internet only with the help of CDAC official website link, i.e. www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in “or” given below under the head of reference. Fill the application form with correct personal information and submit it. After sure registration, system will generate the print copy of duly filled application, take it for future communication.
Selection Process for Recruitment in Chandigarh Municipal Corporation : For the purpose of selection, candidates will be called for attend the common competitive written test and computer test followed by personal interview.
Important Dates: Candidate has option to fill online application profile from 7th Jan, 2013 to 20th Feb, 2013. Candidates can any correction in the particulars application form on the website up to 20th Feb, 2013 till 5.00 P.M.
- For any problem, a candidate can contact at the help line number i.e. 0172 – 661954 – 55.
- Candidates are suggested to visit CDAC official website as per regular basis for latest updates.
- No application will be admissible by post “OR’ by hand in the Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh.
- Total numbers of vacancies are provisional.
- If candidates fail to pay an application fee in any branch of AXIS bank, his application will automatically canceled.
References for Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details about physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: mcchandigarh.gov.in