Here is the list of latest Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Chandigarh Police along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Chandigarh Police Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 520 vacancies open in Chandigarh Police as follows:
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016: 520 Vacancies
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2015: 18-30 years
- Qualification: 12th or its equivalent and Valid Driving License
- Selection Process: PE&MT, Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Deadline: 31st Dec 2015
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 35 posts of Constable: Chandigarh Police for the 35 posts of Constable (Wireless Operators) had provided the mandatory detail and this detail is being favoring for the reception of the applications. The points needed to discuss with the applicants so as to count the eligibility are being provided to be as below:
Age limit: The date mentioned as 1st Jan 2014 is required to acknowledge via the applicants as on this date applicants need to under the age outskirts of 18 years to 23 years.
Educational Criterion Set: 10+2 is the educational qualification in science and mathematics as the required educational qualification from applicants from Chandigarh Police.
Fees Schedule: General applicants with the payment of Rs. 500, OBC with Rs. 300 and SC with the Rs. 200 will be sorted out with the registration. Payment must be made via the bank draft.
Selection Method: Applicants are to be called off by the Chandigarh Police for the physical measurement test as the most initiate process and this test is being followed with the physical fitness test, written test and at the last most importantly with the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Two phase registration process is being provided by the Chandigarh Police. Applicants under the 1st phase are to make the online submission of application and the printed copy is compulsory to send only with the required testimonials.
- 10th July 2014: Date which is being decided to get start the process of online registration.
- 14th August 2014: Concluding date provided to submit the online application.
- 29th August 2014: last date via which hard copy of application is to be received.
- The recruitment advertisement required by the applicants is available at the web portal below:
- To make the check on additional detail web portal required is as below:
- Necessary amendment details are needed to check from the link below:
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 94 posts of Constables: Chandigarh Police had the requirement in their authorization for the 94 posts of constables and for making the appointment notification is being publicized by the police that covers all the generalized rules as attached with the eligibility.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements
Age limit: Maturity level of the applicants that is the necessity for the post states the age of the applicants in between the 18 years to 28 years that is to be required by the applicants as per on the date 1st Jan 2013 and rules and regulations of the authority are also meant for the relaxation in the age.
Educational Qualification: Possession regarding the academic requirement is that applicants must be passed in the minimum of 10+2.
Fees Schedule: Fees that applicants will pay is Rs. 200 that is to be pay by the Bank draft in the favor of the section officer / accountants, UT police headquarters and is payable at the Chandigarh.
Selection Procedure: To perform the duties of the constable very hard work is required and this hard could be made visible by the applicants by the physical efficiency test (PET), physical measurement test (PMT) and along with this mental power to be judged by written test and skill to be measured with the driving test and the interview.
Method to Apply: Print out of the online filled application is needed to be send by the registered post with the required testimonials.
- Initial date and last date to fill the online application: 1st Oct 2013 to 15th Nov 2013.
- Last date for the receiving the application: 30th Nov 2013.
Important Link: Connection to the official advertisement is as below:
To apply online link is as mentioned below: