AIDS is a disease which ends on the cost of the life so the Chandigarh State Aids Control Society had started many programs which aware the nation with the preventive methods and how to diagnose them. For spreading this valuable knowledge society conducts the many seminars and workshops.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Chandigarh State Aids Control Society under Chandigarh State Aids Control Society Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Chandigarh State Aids Control Society Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of Counselor: Applications had been invited by the Chandigarh State Aids Control Society for the post of Counselor so that the 5 unoccupied seats could be packed by the proficient applicants. The age necessity interlinked with the applicants is being mentioned to be 21 years to 60 years and educational qualification needed from the applicants is graduation in the Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Human Development or diploma in Nursing is the requisite from the applicants. Applicants to get listed must send the application with all the required documents by the date 10th June 2014.
To check the entire detail associated the connection required is as below:
Chandigarh State Aids Control Society Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Counselor, Lab Technician:
Society also had some very imperative and accountable post on the 7 seats that are on the temporary basis up to the time span of 31st March 2014.
- Counselor – 5 posts
- Lab Technician – 2 posts
Number of the posts being mentioned above however can increase or decrease as per the requirement being associated.
Applicants before applying for the post must read all the details that are as mentioned below:
Age limit: Age factor of the applicants commences that age of the applicants must be 60 years.
Pay Grade: For the services that will be drawn from the applicants society will pay the applicants with pay grade of Rs. 8000 that is scheduled for both the posts.
- Counselor: pre requisite for the post is the graduation in the psychology, social work, sociology, anthropology or human development. Other than this applicants having the diploma in nursing with the experience that must be of at least 3 to 5 years in the field of the HIV or AIDS.
- Lab Technician: Qualification which is required to be in concern to the post is graduation that is required to be in the medical laboratory, diploma in the medical laboratory technology with the course of 2 year duration or the graduation with the science and experience is also required to be of 1 year with this.
Selection Procedure: Assortment of the aspirants is resolute to be made with the written test. Applicants having successfully fortuned to be cleared from this will next proceed for the personal interview session that will be completed with the certification related to the applicants also to be verified.
Method to Apply: Applicants will send the duly filled application with the certificates to the office premises as mentioned in the official notification. Applications that will be incomplete and not sent with the suitable means will be rejected.
Credentials required are as below:
- Scholastic certificates as possessed by the applicants.
- Proof of the Date of birth.
- Evidence related with the caste and the identification of the applicants.
- Experience certificate
- Disability certificate if person is suffering from any and also the extent of the disability is essential to be mentioned.
Important Date: Closing date by which the applications must be sent by the applicants is 30th Sep 2013.
Important Link: Correlation of the applicants with the authorized advertisement is possible with the link below:
Special Mention: Applicants that will instigate for the written test and the interview will not be settled with the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance).