The Health and Family Welfare Department Chhattisgarh has recently issued an amended notification where the requirement of Medical Officers has been increased from 281 to 519. Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of the department and register themselves before May 15, 2016.
Candidates who are interested in this post are required to possess some basic eligibility criteria. The illustrated form eligibilities are given below:
1) Nationality: The first criteria which needs to be complied is in respect of nationality of the candidate. In order to apply for this post, a candidate must be one of the following:
- Indian Citizen,
- subject from Nepal or Bhutan,
- a person of Indian origin, who earlier resided in Indian Sub-continent or East Africa and now resides in India permanently,
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 and has been residing in India eversince.
2) Age Criteria: The age of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 35 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation as per Government rules apply.
3) Educational Qualification: It is mandatory for every candidate to hold a recognized MBBS degree from a recognized University under the Government.
4) The candidate must be mentally sound.
How to apply online for Health and Family Welfare Department Chhattisgarh job?
The application process for the post of Medical Officer needs to be done online. The authority has requested all the candidates to implement a faster and more accurate approach to apply for the post. The process can be easily executed by following the mentioned steps:
The first thing that the candidate needs to do is visit the official website where the notification has been published. In our case, we shall visit: http://cgweb.nic.in/health/dhsmorecruitment/Pages/home.aspx. This is the only website which allows the facility to register for thjs exam. There are no alternate options to this.
Step 2: Click on Apply Option
Once the page is open, you need to click on the option which present at the centre of the page. The link is present in blue color and needs to be clicked by the candidate to begin the process of registration.
Step 3- Fill up the Form
The next step is to fill up the form with its respective data and submit the application form. In this phase, all your basic information such as name, address, contact details, etc., would be asked from the person making an application. Once the information has been entered, it is time to click on ‘Save’ option.
Step 4- Comply remaining guidelines
After saving the first page, give some more information along with making a payment for the examination. Once the payment gets confirmed, you can be assured that your registration is successful.
A few weeks before the exam, every candidate will be issued with an admit card. This card will serve as the tool of entrance during the merit list. This is why all candidates are requested to take up this application form seriously.