Centre of Innovative & Applied Bio – processing (CIAB) is one of the functional units of the Bio-processing Units. The current presence by the supremacy is felt due to the recruitment scheme for various posts for which the concern of eligibility is beneath:
CIAB Recruitment 2017: 01 Vacancy
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/-
- Qualification: AMIE or B.Tech Degree or BE Degree in Civil Engineering with working experience of at least 3 years or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 28th Nov 2016
- Deadline: 28th Nov 2016
CIAB Recruitment 2016 for 9 posts of Scientist, Manager and other posts: (closed)
Age Perimeter: The necessity of the maturity in the age got mentioned underneath systematically:
- Scientist G: below 55 years
- Scientist F (Area- Biotechnology / Metabolic Engineering/Biosynthetic Technology): below 55 years
- Scientist F (Area: Core Bio-organic Chemistry): 55 years
- Scientist E: 55 years
- Scientist E/ Scientist D: 55 years for Scientist E and 50 Years for Scientist D.
- Scientist D: 50 years
- Research & Innovation – Associate Plant Manager/ Plant Engineer: 55 Years for Associate Plant Manager and 50 Years for Plant Engineer.
- Research & Development – Informatics Officer: 45 years
Educational Qualification: Centre of Innovative & Applied Bio – processing (CIAB) had mentioned the necessity of the education for each concerning post as underneath specifically:
- Scientist G
- Scientist F: Applicants requires the education as Ph.D. in the Chemical Science, Engineering, Biological Science, Chemistry or Physics. Applicants with the qualification Master’s Degree in Physics can also apply for the post.
- Scientist E: Master’s Degree in the Food Science and Technology will make the aspirants qualified.
- Scientist E/ Scientist D: Ph.D. Degree in the Chemical Science, Engineering, Biological Science, Chemistry or Physics or Master’s Degree in Physics
- Scientist D:
- Research & Innovation – Associate Plant Manager/ Plant Engineer: Ph.D. Degree in Food Technology, Food Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Research & Development – Informatics Officer: M. Tech or M.E. in Computer Science
Selection Process: The scheme of the selection is to get preceded for the candidates that fit into the eligibility norms and the regulations. The process having arranged for the choice of the candidates is the qualification and the written test. The choice on the next preceding stage requires completing the professional test and the interview session.
Application Submission: Centre of Innovative & Applied Bio – processing (CIAB) had announced the complete detail of the registration getting preceded with the use of the arranged application. The application at next must get coupled with the testimonials required for the reckoning of eligibility.
- 7th Jan 2016: The application by the desirable candidates is must to send by this period (First Deadline).
- 7th June 2016: The request by the applicants needed getting acknowledged until which period of registration (Second Deadline).
- Centre of Innovative & Applied Bio – processing (CIAB) had mentioned the relation of the candidates to the authorized notification having established with the connection underneath:
- To get the format of the application the connection that is worth appreciating from the candidates got mentioned beneath systematically: