City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited is popularly known as CIDCO. The company is going to recruit following as per the procedure mentioned in the advertisement issued by itself CIDCO. The candidates who are interest to apply for the following post go through the information at least one time and download the complete advertisement from the link mentioned at the end of this post.
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited most commonly known as CIDCO is one of the authorities for the town planning. This corporation is to get endorsed entirely by the Government of Maharashtra and was incorporated in the year 1970 on the date 17th March.
The following vacancies is out of date. So it is only for the record of the candidates. Please go to the end of this post to check latest 2016 vacancies by CIDCO Maharashtra.
CIDCO Recruitment 2016: 200 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Field Officer (Architect)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 192 posts
- Filed Officer (Architect): 08 posts
- Age Limit as on 31st May 2016: 18-38 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management of a recognized University or Diploma holder who have passed Associated Member of Institute of Engineer Exam will be considered equivalent to a person holding the qualification of BE (Civil) from a recognized University
- Filed Officer (Architect): Full time degree or equivalent Govt. diploma in Architecture B-Arch/G.D. Arch. From a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Online Test, Document Verification
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Deadline: 1st July 2016
CIDCO Recruitment 2016: 105 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name
- Fireman: 78 posts
- Driver Operator: 27 posts
- Age Limit: 18-33 years
- Fireman: SSC pass and Fireman Training Course from Maharashtra State Fireman Training Centre
- Driver Operator: SSC pass and Fireman Training Course from Maharashtra State Fireman Training Centre and HMV Driving License
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on their Online Exam, Document Verification on the basis of Merit of Marks obtained in the Online Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Deadline: 2nd May 2016
CIDCO Recruitment 2016: 77 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Medical Officer, Part Time Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Age Limit: 38-40 years
- Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree from Institution recognized by MCI, 12th passed with GNM Course, B.Sc. with D.M.L.T, D Pharma, 10th passed with ANM Course
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self-Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 7th April 2016 at 9.30 AM
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for the 84 posts of Fireman and Driver Operator (Closed)
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited, (CIDCO) for the announced vacated seats, had made the progress structured. The scheme announced is for the 84 posts of Fireman and Driver Operator and the particulates for the eligibility are beneath:
- Fireman: 78 Posts
- Driver Operator: 06 Posts
Age Perimeter: The announcement got judicially put forward by the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) for the maturity in the age. The requirement of the age announced for the post is the 33 years. The age needs attaining by the candidates on the date 31st May 2015. The relaxation in the age is to permit to the candidates that belong to the community of the reserved.
- Fireman: The academic to relate with the applicants is the SSC passed.
- Driver Operator: The educational qualification that is worth associated to follow by the candidates for the post is the training course with the HMV driving license.
Fees Schedule: The payment is to make to get registered very important for the candidates. The amount needed paying for the post is the Rs. 500 for the Open Category candidates. The fee for the SC, ST, VJNT, SBC and OBC candidates is pay is the Rs. 500. The payment needs to accept from the candidates only with the online mode of the payment.
Selection Procedure: City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) had announced the suitable process that is for getting the seat secured. The process of the selection structured for the post is the test and the interview session.
Registration Process: The most important aspect of concern with the post is the process of the registration. The official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) is the necessity for the candidates to follow for the registration. The complete process is to get followed, and the print out of the application is to keep hold for the future use.
- 16th June 2015: The initial date got mentioned for the submission of the application online.
- 7th July 2015: The closing date indicated for the final presentation of the application online.
- 16th June 2015 to 7th July 2015: The crucial dates announced for the payment of the fee.
- 7th July 2015: The final date got announced for the editing of the application detail and for printing the application form.
- 17th July 2015 to 2nd August 2015: The date got announced for the initiation of the online examination.
- The link to concern with the recruitment notification got mentioned beneath by the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO):
- The online application is worth to get submitted at the link provided beneath:
- The corrigendum to concern with the announced post having mentioned underside: