Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) had recommended for the applicants that are interested to join the authorization that applications are being invited. It had truly promoted the utilization of educational technologies i.e. radio, TV, films, Satellite communications and cyber media etc. It came in to existence in the year 1984. Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) had recently announced to invite the applications.
CIET Recruitment 2017 – 15 Project Vacancies – Last Date: 09-6-2017
Post Name: Project
No. of Vacancies: 15 posts
- Jr Project Fellow: 05 posts
- Project Associates: 02 posts
- Content Developer: 07 posts
- Graphic Artist: 01 post
Age Limit: 30 years
- Jr Project Fellow: Rs.14000/- per month without NET Rs.16000/-
- Project Associates: Rs.20000/- per month
- Content Developer: Rs.24000/- per month
- Graphic Artist: Rs.29000/- per month
- Jr Project Fellow: Post Graduate in Science, Social Science, Humanities or equivalent
- Project Associates: Post Graduate in Computer Science/IT/MCA/MA in Educational Technology/MA
- Content Developer: Post Graduate in Computer Science/ICT/IT/B.Tech/MCA/METCA
- Graphic Artist: Master Degree in Fine Arts/Multimedia/Graphics/Animations
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Interested Candidates send bio-date by email: email@example.com before 9th June 2017
Deadline: 9th June 2017
Interview Date & Time: 15th & 16th June 2017 at 10.00 am
Official Website: ciet.nic.in
CIET Recruitment 2016-17 for the 13 posts of Junior Project Fellow and other posts (Closed)
The publication that is soothing is providing the detail for the 13 posts of Junior Project Fellow and other posts. Specifics of the posts are as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Project Fellow in ICT– Applicants requires that the education which is demanding is the post graduation in the education, psychology, statistics or mathematics.
- Junior Project Fellow in Web design
- Junior Associate (Technical Design) – The liability of the education which is thoroughly demanding for the post is the post graduation, B. Tech required in the computer science, ICT, IT or M. tech, MCA.
- Junior Associate (Content Design) – Scholastic demand which is needed from the applicants is the post graduation degree in the math’s, science, English or social science with the B.Ed. or M.Ed.
Scheme to submit an application: For the applicants that are qualified under the post are provided that bio data must be mailed at the email address mentioned by the Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET). Applicants at the next stage are provided to share the seat for the skill as well as the personal interview procedure.
- Terminating date for mailing the bio data is 17th Oct 2014.
- Date of interview session and skill test is provided as 20th Oct 2014.
References: Connection for the detail associate is mentioned as below:
CIET Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of TVP Grade II, III and other posts (Closed)
The blend of the latest technology with the education had made possible by the true efforts of the Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET). These are needed to send by the applicants for the post of TVP Grade II, III and other posts. Detail of the posts is as mentioned below:
- TVP Grade – II: 01 Post
- TVP Grade – III: 02 Posts
- ARP Grade – III: 01 Post
- Cameraman Grade – II: 03 Posts
- Graphic Asst Grade I: 01 Post
- Engineering Assistant: 05 Posts
- Technician Grade I: 04 Posts
- Semi Professional: 03 Posts
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Criterion Set:
TVP Grade – II & Semi Professional & Professional Assistant: Applicants having the qualification degree of diploma in the area of the concerned field are qualified for the post.
TVP Grade – III & ARP Grade – III: Degree in the concerned field is the requisite from the applicants. Applicants must also have the experience in the work.
Cameraman & Graphic Asst: Applicants must be passed in the matriculation to get qualified for the post.
Engineering Assistant: Diploma is the constrain on the applicants to apply for the post.
Technician: National Trade Certificate in ‘Electrician/ Radio and TV” will make the applicants eligible for the post.
Selection Method: Applicants will be selected by the interview for the posts.
Scheme to submit an application: Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) had invited the applicants for the interview. On the mentioned day applicants must commence with all the required documents.
- Date of the interview that is being set for the posts TVP Grade – II, TVP Grade – III, ARP Grade – III is 27th Jan 2014.
- For the post of the Cameraman, Graphic Asst date of the interview is being set to be 28th Jan 2014.
- Under the post of the Engineering Assistant and Technician date of the interview is 3rd Feb 2014.
- Date of re interview for the post of Semi Professional and Professional Assistant is 4th Feb 2014.
It is being mentioned that applicants must report in between the time 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Important Link: To make the association with the official advertisement that is being notified by the Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) is thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- It is also important to know by the candidates that TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) will not be permissible.
- Applicants reaching the venue to get the registration after the time 12:00 noon will not be entitled to get interviewed.
|Sr. No.||Job Profile||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Project Fellow in ICT||1|
|2||Junior Project Fellow in Web design||3|
|3||Junior Associate (Content Design)||4|
|4||Junior Associate (Technical Design)||5|