CITH Srinagar Recruitment 2016 for 4 posts of Driver, Technician, and other posts: ICAR – Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH), Srinagar had announced the recruitment process. The detail is for four posts of Driver, Technician, and other posts for which the detail is underneath:
- Driver / Technician (Workshop Group) – Baramulla: 2 posts
- Driver / Technician (Workshop Group) – Mukteshwar: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1 post
Age Perimeter: Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Srinagar had mentioned the necessity of the age maturity as underneath for each respective position underneath:
- Driver / Technician (Workshop Group) – Baramulla: 18 years to 30 years
- Driver / Technician (Workshop Group) – Mukteshwar: 18 years to 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 18 years to 30 years
The crucial date of determining the age got mentioned as the last date of reception of applications. The relaxation in the age got announced permitting to the candidates that are under the community reserved as per the rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: The obligation of the education under each post is underneath:
- Driver / Technician (Workshop Group) – Baramulla: The necessity of the education got mentioned as Matriculation passed or the comparable qualification. Applicants need also having the possession of a valid and suitable driving license. The necessity on the candidates is to have passed the practical skill test by an appropriate committee of the Institute.
- Driver / Technician (Workshop Group) – Mukteshwar: Applicants for the post must have the education as Matriculation passed and need also having the valid driving license along with the experience in the work.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): The obligation of the education got mentioned as 12th class passed or the comparable education. Applicants must also have the Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Nature of Service: The engagement of the candidates by the Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH), Srinagar will be on the temporary basis that likely to continue on the basis of performance of candidates.
Fee Schedule: The application fee that is completely Non-refundable got mentioned as Rs. 200. The payment must be in the shape of a crossed Demand Draft favoring to ICAR-Unit-CITH, Srinagar and the fee is payable at SBI, Rawalpora.
Selection Process: The schedule of the interview got arranged for the candidate is the interview session. The verification of the certificates is also an integral process announced making the absolute selection of the candidates.
Application Submission: The registration process announces making the use of the arranged application that is to send with the certificates for which the detail got mentioned by the Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Srinagar.
Significant Date: The necessity on the candidates is to make the forwarding of the application within the period of 30 days from the date of the advertisement. Application after the passage of the period will not get entertained and will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Vital Link: Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH), Srinagar had mentioned the connection underneath that is worth appreciating for the candidates to make the relation with the official advertisement and the format of the application needed for the registration: