Repco Bank Ltd is a Government of India enterprise established in the year of 1969. The bank offer many services to the customers like deposits, loans, hi-tech banking and other common services. The official website of the bank is www.repcobank.com and www.repcohome.com. The candidates can visit the website of the bank to know more about it. The bank website has also a career section where they update for latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment news. Now they have open vacancies for clerks and probationary officers for those candidates who have valid IBPS score card. The candidates should go through the following information to apply for clerk and probationary officers recruitment in Repco Bank.
|List of Open Vacancies in Repco Bank Recruitment Project 2012|
|About Project||Open Vacancies||Job Profile||Closing Date||More Detail|
|Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 Project||148||Clerks||5th Nov, 2012||Go There|
|Repco Bank PO Recruitment 2012 Project||30||Probationary Officers||5th Nov, 2012||Go There|
|Don’t worry if you are not eligible or miss recruitment in Repco Bank. See our latest Government Job Opening Page. There are lots of opening vacancies|
Clerk Recruitment in Repco Bank – 148 Vacancies
Name & No. of Posts
The total numbers of vacancies are One Hundred Forty Eight (148) as the post of Junior Assistant and clerk for the genius, confident peoples in the Repco Bank.
For the post of Junior Clerk/Assistant
Candidates should have passed a bachelor degree in any stream with valid score card of IBPS CWE– Clerk 2011. Age of candidates will be more than eighteen years but less from twenty-five years as on 1st Aug, 2011. The upper age limit is relaxed to reserved category, see advertisement for more details. The knowledge of candidates regarding computer application and local language is also one of the eligibility.
Selection Process for Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview on the basis of performance given in CWE means common written exam conducted by IBPS for the clerk 2011. Final selection of candidates will be made on aggregate marks of CWE and interview obtained by him. The call letter of the interview will be downloaded from www.repcobank.com.
Mode of Submitting Application Form Recruitment 2012 for Clerks in Repco Bank
After deposit of an application fees by choosing any of the modes on-line “or” off-line, candidates can submit an online application with the help of the bank’s website www.repcobank.com under the head of careers. At the time of submission one valid email id, contact number and fee receipt details will be required.
- Opening date of online registration is 8th Oct, 2012.
- Tentative date of the interview is Nov/Dec, 2012.
- Candidates can deposit application fee in between 8th Oct, 2012 to 5th Nov, 2012.
- Closing date of online registration is 5th Nov, 2012.
Important instructions Repco Bank Recruitment
- Candidates are liable to produce the original fee receipts, if called for an interview.
- The duration of probation period is 12 months.
- The decision of the bank committee will be final regarding appointment.
- The interview centre will be Chennai only.
- At the time of the interview, all original certificates with photocopy, photo identity card will be required.
- The Bank has reserved the right to change selection procedure and number of vacancies.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
References for clerk recruitment in Repco Bank
Click on Advertisement links to know more details in Hindi language regarding Fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.repcobank.com
PO Recruitment in Repco Bank – 30 Vacancies
Name & No. of Posts
Repco Bank is wanted to recruit thirty people as the post of Probationary Officer in scale-1, who have valid score card of the common written exam (CWE) – Probationary Officer conducted by IBPS in 2011.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification
For the post of Probationary officer, candidates having graduation in any discipline with the minimum of sixty percentage marks and valid score card of IBPS CWE – Probationary Officer 2011 will be eligible. Candidates should have attained the minimum of twenty years of age but not more than thirty years as on 1st July, 2011. Knowledge of local language and computer will also be one of the eligibility. Experience is not required, fresher can apply.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the assuming marks obtained in the IBPS CWE – Probationary Officer 2011. After that qualified candidate are liable to attend the group discussion followed by interview held at Chennai. At the time of interview, one photo identity and all eligibility certificate with photocopy is required for the purpose of verification.
Mode of Submitting Application Form for Repco Bank PO Recruitment
After paying application fee in any branch of Indian bank “or” through Visa credit or debit/Master card, the candidates can apply for probationary officer recruitment by the Repco bank’s website www.repcobank.com. Fill the application form with required personal and fee payment details and submit it. After that candidates can take a print out of duly filled application for attend the interview.
Important Dates for PO Recruitment 2012 in Repco Bank
- The first date of online submission application is 8th Oct, 2012.
- Application fee will deposit by candidates in between 8th Oct, 2012 to 5th Nov, 2012.
- Interviews are starts from Nov/Dec, 2012.
- Last date of online submission application is 5th Nov, 2012.
- At the time of submission application, candidates must ensure that they have valid email id, fee receipt and contact number.
- Candidates can deposit application fee by choosing any mode, off-line “or” on-line.
- The repco bank has reserved the right to reject any application if it is not as per instructions.
- The decision of the selection committee will be binding on all candidates.
- Applications once submitted will not be withdrawn by candidates.
References for PO Recruitment in Repco Bank
Click on Advertisement links to know more details in Hindi language regarding Fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc