Here is the list of latest CMERI Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by CMERI along with complete information. The page is all about to announce CMERI Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 9 vacancies open in CMERI as follows:
CMERI Recruitment 2017: 9 Project JRF & Project Assistant Vacancies – Walk-in 30-1-2017
Post Name: Project JRF & Project Assistant Level
- Project JRF: 04 posts
- Project Assistant Level: 05 posts
Age Limit: 28-35 years
- Project JRF: BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline with valid GATE Score, M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science
- Project Assistant Level: ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline or BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline and Engineering Diploma in relevant discipline
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested copies
Interview Date & Time: 30th Jan 2017 at 9.30 am to 10.30 AM
Official Website: www.cmeri.res.in
CMERI Scientist & Sr Scientist Recruitment 2016-17: 19 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit: 32-37 years
- Qualification: E./B.Tech, ME/M.Tech/Ph.D in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Design/Thermal Engg/Applied & Computational Mechanics.
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Submit by Post.
- Deadline: 30th Oct, 2015
About CMERI: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) is the head R & D institute that is being making the suitable measurements for mechanical engineering that is being thoroughly under the supremacy of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The need of the present nation is to have the suitable pace in the field of the technology and CMERI is making the endless efforts to have the high status is the meadow.
CMERI Recruitment 2016-17 of 25 Assistant and Junior Steno (Closed)
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) had provided the process worthy and well deserving for the candidates wishing to join the authority. The scheme published is for the 25 posts of Assistant and Junior Steno for which required detail is below:
- Assistant (General) Grade III: 09 Posts
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Grade III: 03 Posts
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Grade III: 03 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 10 Posts
Age Perimeter: The announcement published by the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) for the age on the date 20th July 2015 is 28 years.
- Assistant: 10+2 with the computer typing speed 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi is the education that is to associate to qualify.
- Junior Stenographer: The education required to link with the candidates is the 10+2 with the appropriate speed in shorthand and typing in language English and Hindi.
Fees Schedule: The worth paying fee by the candidates mentioned by the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) us Rs. 100. The fee exemption is to permit to the candidates with the category reserved.
Selection Procedure: The complete selection agenda got announced the presentation of the candidates in the typing speed test, competitive examination, interview and competitive proficiency test.
Registration Process: The announced, and the specified features referred by the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) provided to make the submission of the application at the official website. The liability on the candidates at next is to send the required certificates also.
- 19th June 2015 to 20th July 2015: The dates to concern with the online compliance of application.
- 30th July 2015: The terminating date mentioned for the forwarding of the application that is under the downloaded copy.
Fundamental Link: The connection made known by the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) is worth mentioning for making the dispatch of the candidates:
CMERI Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of PF, SRF, Project JRF and Project SRF (Closed)
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) to have the induction of the applicants under the 38 seats vacant had invited the applications. The detail of the posts of thoroughly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) had made the layout under which the many of the eligibility criterions are being announced. The most important of these is the maturity in the age. Applicants that wish to apply for the post SRF and Project SRF must have the age to be 32 years and for the rest of the remaining posts the maturity in the age is needed to be 28 years. Relaxation in the age will also be permissible for the SC, ST, OBC and women applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Official notification is to acknowledge by the applicants that is being formatted by the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) to get the complete detail of the scholastic maturity.
Selection Method: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) had made the suitable measurements under which the selection of the applicants is to sort out. As decided, selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of the personal interview and verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: The criterion which is being decided by the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) to have the count of the applicants that are interested for the post is to invite them for the personal interview. On the respective date all the documents must also be bring by the applicants along with the set of the original as well the Xerox of all the documents.
Important Date: Date at which the session of the interview is to given the due shape is being announced to be 27th Feb 2014 and the date 28th Feb 2014. Time of the interview is being decided to be 10:30 am.
References: Linkage for the official notification is available as below:
- It is being mentioned by the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) that applicants must commence for the interview at least half an hour than the time decided.
- Outstation applicants that will be thoroughly eligible for the post will be granted with the 2nd class rail and bus fare while making the presence for the interview.