Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) is a government of India enterprise that is being fully owned by the coal India limited (CIL). It is also being acknowledged as Mini Ratna since the time 2009.
CMPDIL Recruitment 2017 – Director (Technical) Vacancies – Last Date- 11-07-17
|Post Name||Director (Technical)|
|No. of Vacancies||N/A|
|Qualification||Mining Engineer & MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 65000-75000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
|Application Procedure||Apply Offline & Send it to the Address: Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
|Notification Link||Download Application Form & Official Notification Here|
CMPDI Recruitment 2016-17 for the 64 posts of Assistant Driller, Foreman & Rigman (Closed)
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) had publicized the recruitment detail with which the induction process is favorable for the 64 various vacated seats and the detail as under the posts with the eligibility norms are mentioned as below:
- 31 posts of Assistant Driller (T)
- 27 posts of Rigman
- 6 posts of Assistant Foreman (Mechanical)
Age limit: Age of the applicants is needed as minimum 18 years and maximum age needed is 30 years as reckoned on the date of 30th August 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Driller (T)
- Assistant Foreman (Mechanical): Applicants are required that for the post educational qualification needed is the matriculation with the diploma or the qualification comparable to it under both the posts.
- Rigman: The educational necessity under the post is mentioned as matriculation with the ITI certificate or the qualification equivalent to it in the mechanical or automobile trade.
Fees Schedule: Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) had mentioned that applicants for the post must make the payment of Rs. 100 and need to pay additional bank charges of Rs. 50.
Scheme to submit an application: The module of the registration is being summed up at the official website of Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) and applicants must make the suitable registration after providing the required detail. Applicants must take the print out of the application and need to send it with all the necessary certificates. Applicants may also use the offline available application to get the registration.
- 1st Sep 2014 to 23rd Sep 2014: Date as mentioned to make the online as well as offline mode of registration.
- 1st Sep 2014 to 20th Sep 2014: Dates in between which applicants must make the payment of fee.
- 30th Sep 2014: Closing date provided for the entertaining the applications at the place of work.
References: The link required by the applicants to get the official advertisement is being mentioned as below: