Collector Office Shimoga Recruitment 2016 for 90 posts of Village Accountant: Collector Office Shimoga had announced the process underside that got allied with the filling of the vacated positions. The detail got committed is for 90 posts of Village Accountant and the provision of the seats got discussed underneath:
- SC: 13 posts
- ST: 03 posts
- Category-1: 03 posts
- Category-II (A): 13 posts
- Category-II (B): 04 posts
- Category-III (A): 04 posts
- Category-III (B): 05 posts
- General: 45 posts
Age Limit: Collector Office Shimoga had mentioned the details of the eligibility for the complete qualifying nature. The concern of the age maturity under which candidates needed getting bounded is 18 years to 35 years. The upper age maturity that got mentioned for the Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST, Category-1 applicants is 38 years. The announced age maturity mentioned getting calculated on the date 28th August 2015. The further relaxation norms needed getting followed as the rules and the regulations of the supremacy.
Educational Qualification: The absolute qualifying nature can get established as per the announced educational qualification. The concern of the academic got mentioned as minimum second class PUC or 12th standard passed from CBSE/ ICSE exam. The complete eligibility can get established with the working knowledge of the Computer applications.
Fee Schedule: The payment is must to make for the post for getting the complete registration. The amount having mentioned for the General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B applicants is Rs. 200. The fee that will get paid by the SC, ST, and Category-1, physically handicapped & female candidates is Rs. 100. The Collector Office Shimoga had mentioned for the candidates to make the payment with the Demand Draft (DD). The fee is completely non – refundable.
Application Submission: The process of the registration got mentioned comprehensively beneath by the Collector Office Shimoga:
- Applicants are liable to make the use of the official site or the link made available at the last.
- The next liability is to fill the application as specified with the valid detail.
- The final submission applicants will get accompanied with the challan slip and the acknowledgment slip.
- After the payment, applicants will upload the challan slip and will make the final registration getting completed.
- 16th Oct 2015: The date from which the application submission is to get acknowledged at the official website.
- 16th Nov 2015: The concluding period until which the request compliance is to get diverted at the site. The site will not be active after the stipulated period and the submission of the application will not get entertained.
- 19th Nov 2015: The closing period associated to which the payment of the fee must get completed.
- Collector Office Shimoga had mentioned the related detail beneath that is significant for the count of the eligibility:
- To make the submission of the application online the associated connection got mentioned underneath specifically: