Collectorate Rayagada had mentioned the detail of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed scheme is for various posts for which the detail is underneath related to different trades as underneath:
Collectorate Rayagada Recruitment 2017: 69 Vacancies
Post Name: Lady Matrons/Junior Lady Matrons
Age Limit as on 1st Oct 2016: 35 years or above
- Lady Matron: 7500/- per month
- Junior Lady Matron: 6500/- per month
- Lady Matron: Graduation
- Junior Lady Matron: 12th/Higher Secondary Examination pass
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on marks secured in Graduation/12th
Application Procedure: Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 22nd Nov 2016
Deadline: 22nd Nov 2016
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Collectorate Rayagada Recruitment 2016 for 107 posts of Sikshya Sahayak/ Sahayika (Closed)
Collectorate Rayagada for 107 posts of Sikshya Sahayak/ Sahayika had announced making the staffing of the candidates. The scheme having notified got discussed underneath:
- Sc. B.Ed.: 20 Posts
- A B.Ed. (Social Science): 18 Posts
- A B.Ed. (Language): 20 Posts
- Sc. B.Ed.: 14 Posts
- A B.Ed. (Social Science & Language): 11 Posts
- + 2 Science with CT: 10 Posts
- + 2 Arts/ Com with CT: 14 Posts
Age Perimeter: The age maturity having notified for the respective position got notified as 18 years to 35 years. The age reckoning by the candidates got mentioned as 1st Jan 2016. The relaxation in the age is allowable to the candidates that are under the community reserved.
Educational Qualification: Collectorate Rayagada had mentioned the detail of the education as underneath:
- Posts 1 to 5: Applicants requires the education as Graduation Degree with the minimum of 50 % marks. Applicants must also have passed the one year bachelor’s Degree of Education (B.Ed.).
- + 2 Science with CT
- + 2 Arts/ Com with CT: The necessity of the education having required under the post is Higher Secondary passed with the two years diploma in education.
Application Submission: Collectorate Rayagada had made acknowledged for the candidates to use the arranged pattern of the application. The application got required sending further with the associated certificates and the documents.
- 6th Feb 2016: The closing period having permitted for the submission of the application at the office premises by the time 5:00 pm.
- 8th March 2016: The date on which the verification of the documents got arranged.
Vital Link: Collectorate Rayagada had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to get the official advertisement and the related format of the application:
Collectorate Rayagada Recruitment 2016 for 5 posts of PGT (Closed)
- Zoology: 2 posts
- Botany: 1 post
- Chemistry: 1 post
- Physics: 1 post
Age Perimeter: The necessity of the attainment of the age under the post got mentioned as 21 years to 32 years. The maximum age for the retired candidates got mentioned as 60 years. The reckoning of the age by the candidates announced making on the date 1st Jan 2016 along with the relaxation in the age for SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates for five years.
Educational Qualification: Collectorate Rayagada had mentioned the obligation of the education for the each post as M.Sc. Degree in the respective trade for which candidates are willing to apply.
Selection Process: The procedure of the selection of the candidates announced making with the performance of the candidates in the interview session along with the verification of certificates and documents.
Application Submission: To get registered under the post as notified by the Collectorate Rayagada provides the direct presence for the interview session. Applicants are to bring the associated certificates and the documents in the original as well as in the Xerox.
Significant Date: 2nd Feb 2016: The final announced period concerning to which the application reception needed getting acknowledged from the candidates.
Vital Link: Collectorate Rayagada had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to collect the necessary information and the general aspects of eligibilities: