Here is the list of latest CPCL Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by CPCL along with complete information. The page is all about to announce CPCL Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects.
CPCL Recruitment 2018 – 108 Apprentices Vacancies – Last Date 26-11-2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation has published an advertisement no. CPCL/ITI/APR/2017-18 on 12th November 2017 for the recruitment of apprentices. The candidates who possess the eligibility criteria as prescribed below can apply online on or before 26th November 2017. Here you will get the complete detail about CPCL recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
CPCL Vacancies Details
There are total 108 vacancies open in CPCL. Here is the break of vacancies trade wise.
|3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)||10|
|4||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||8|
|10||Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles)||2|
|13||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||5|
|15||Laboratory Assistant (C.P.)||5|
|16||Attendant Operator (C.P)||7|
|17||Advanced Attendant Operator (Process)||15|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are interested to apply for CPCL Recruitment must fulfil the following eligibility criteria. Here is the complete detail about age limit and qualification.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 24 years as on 1st November 2017. The candidates who belongs to SC/ST can claim the upper age limit relaxation of 5 years, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 13 years for Pwd OBC and 15 years for PwD SC/ST..
- For the Trade Codes 1 to 12: 10th passed certificate with ITI by NVCT or SCVT.
- For the Trade Code 13: 12th pass with Science or Commerce or diploma in engineering (other than computer) from any polytechnic of three years.
- For the Trade Code 14: 10th passed with ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant by NCVT.
- For the Trade Code 15 & 16: B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics or Biology.
- For the Trade Code 17: B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry.
Apprenticeship Training: The apprenticeship training duration will be of 1 year for trade code 1 to 16 and 18 months for the trade code 17.
CPCL will select candidates on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI Trades/Degree.
The candidates who are eligible for CPCL recruitment should apply online through the official website www.cpc.co.in from 13th November 2017 to 26th November 2017. Here is the step by step procedure to fill CPCL online application form.
- Open CPCL online application form link – Apply Here
- The fill the basic information like name, father name, DOB, Address etc.
- Then click on submit button.
- After submitting the application form a PDF file will be generated.
- Save this pdf file on your computer and take a print out of it.
Important Dates: The candidates must note the following dates to apply for CPCL recruitment 2018.
Starting date of CPCL online application form – 13-11-2017 from 10:30 hours
Closing date of CPCL online application form – 26-11-2017 till midnight.
Important Link: The following links will help you to know more about CPCL recruitment 2018 like pay scale, general instructions and employment rules.
Download CPCL Recruitment Official Notification (Advt No. CPCL /ITI/APR/2017-18) Dt. 12-11-2017 – Download Here
CPCL Online Application Form Link – Apply Online Here