We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in CPPRI under CPPRI Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
About CPPRI: Department of industrial policy and promotion had duly started a project under their authorization that was elementary to promote the work in the field of the pulp and paper and their judicial usage and that institute was the Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute (CPPRI), Saharanpur that actually came in to the existence in the month of November 1980. As a start with the small industry it had reached to such a respective place where it had the thought to develop on the international platform also and for this Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) complete their research work for making the improvement in the quality, to have the cost competitiveness and the production being made is cleaner and environmental friendly.
Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) Recruitment 2013 for the post of RA, SRF, JRF Project & Filed Assistant: Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) had recently made an announcement that is for making the appointment of the competitive and efficient applicants under the various 57 posts that covers the different panels and these are as below:
- Research Associate (RA) – 2
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 9
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 20
- Project Assistant (Technical) – 5
- Project Assistant (Computer Application / Support Services) – 14
- Filed Assistant – 7
Specifics that must be considered by the applicants under the different criterions are as below:
CPPRI Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- Research Associate (RA) & Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Junior Research Fellow (JRF): The requirement in terms of the qualification is same from the applicants that are wishing to apply for the above posts and this requirement is the M.Sc. in Cellulose & Paper, Chemistry, Environment Science/Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Statistics or B. Lib. & Information Science and if the applicants had the qualification B.E., B. Tech in Pulp & Paper, Chemical, Environment, Fermentation, Biochemical, Biotechnology, Information Technology or Mechanical Engineering are also qualified for the post.
- Project Assistant (Technical): B.Sc. PCM group or CBZ group with the experience in the concerned field is the necessity from the applicants.
- Project Assistant (Computer Application / Support Services): The qualification required from the applicants is the Graduation with one year Diploma in Computer Application or high school with the ITI certificate and experience of at least 2 years.
- Filed Assistant: Applicants must be passed from the high school to be eligible to apply for the post with the experience.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 100 by the method of the Demand Draft (DD) is the requirement on the part of the applicants for application fees and SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from the fees.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be filtered out by the method of the interview and authentication of certificates by the expert faculty of the Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute (CPPRI).
Method to Apply: Candidates will send the application with the bio data and making the attachment of all the required testimonials to the office premises of the Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute (CPPRI).
Important Date: Date of the publication of the advertisement is 30th Oct 2013 and applicants must send their application within 30 days of the publication date.
Important Link: Download Official Recruitment Notification