Here you can find latest open vacancies in Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS). We list here all latest CRIS recruitment 2017 projects. You can check the complete information about recruitment 2017 projects like number of vacancies, age limit, qualification, application procedure, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, experience required, notifications links and more.
You can ask us any query related to CRIS recruitment 2017. We will reply you asap.
Here is the list of open vacancies in CRIS.
CRIS Recruitment 2017 – 01 Dy. Manager/Asstt. Manager Vacancies – Last Date: 11-7-2017
Post Name: Dy. Manager/Asstt. Manager (Personnel)
No. of Vacancies: 01 post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs.6600/5400/-
Qualification: MBA in Personnel Management, HR or LLB with experience of Working in Personnel/Establishment and Computer knowledge
Application Procedure: Interested Candidates apply before 11th July 2017
Deadline: 11th July 2017
CRIS Recruitment 2017 – 01 Managing Director Vacancy – Last Date: 3-7-2017
Post Name: Managing Director
No. of Vacancies: 01 post
Age Limit: Not more than 58 years
Pay Scale: Rs.75000-80000/- per month with Central DA
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Personal Interview
Posting Locations: New Delhi
Application Procedure: Download Application format and send hard copy by registered/speed post before 3rd July 2017
Deadline: 3rd July 2017
Official Website: cris.org.in
CRIS Recruitment 2017 – Project Officer Vacancy (Last Date 07-7-2017)
|Post Name||Project Officer|
|Under Group||UTS Group|
|Posting Location||CRIS, Regional Office, Northern Region, New Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||1 Post|
|Eligibility||JAG/SG retired IRTS officer having skill to deal with zonal railways. Knowledge of computer.|
|Employment Period||1 Years (Renewal as necessary)|
|Application Form||Fill Application form and submit to the address of CRIS|
|Notification||Download Notification and Application form|
CRIS Recruitment 2016-17 for the 55 posts of ASE and ANE (Closed)
- 40 posts of Assistant Software Engineer
- 15 posts of Assistant Network Engineer
Age limit: Applicants as on the last date of submission of the application must be minimum 22 years and maximum 27 years with the relaxation in the age for reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- ASE: BE, B. Tech, MCA or B.Sc. is the required scholastic necessity which is being associated with the applicants.
- ANE: Applicants for the respective post must be possessed with the qualification of BE, B. Tech, ME or M. Tech in the concerning field with the valid GATE score card.
Fees Schedule: Paying fee for the registration is a very common practice. Under the currently announced posts the payment to be making is the Rs. 500 along with the additional bank charges of Rs. 60. Under the rules and regulations of Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) applicants under the category SC, ST and PWD are exempted from the payment of registration fee.
Selection Method: To get selected for any of the authorizations is not every one cup of tea. The procedure which is being attached is the marks which are being attained by the applicants under the GATE test 2014 that will be conducted by the IITs. The next procedure thoroughly interlinked is the medical examination so that it could be checked whether applicants are fit or not to perform the duties.
Scheme to submit an application: The preciseness is always expected from the applicants while making the registration because these opportunities are not easily accessible. The process as summed up by the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) states for scanning their photo and signature at the primitive stage and having a valid email id. Having satisfied both the criterions and possessing the desirable qualification make the submission of the application online. The hard copy of the application is suggested to keep hold by the applicants that will be required at the time of further selection process.
- Date from which the process of the submission of the applications will get initiated is 16th June 2014.
- Closing date until which the first step of the online registration must be complete is 6th July 2014.
- Date until which the payment of fee must be made at any of the branch of SBI is 10th July 2014.
- Concluding date via which the 2nd phase of registration and complete application must be submitted is provided to be 15th July 2014.
- Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) had mentioned the link below under which the official advertisement summed up could be easily draws out.
Here is the link:
- Online registration for the post is available at the linkage below: