Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Result 2016 for the post of the Junior Hindi Translator: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) had conducted a written examination. It was conducted on the date 24th March 2013 for the post of the Junior Hindi Translator. The announcement was notified under the notification number of 01/2011. The candidates who had cleared the written test are being invited for the interview session that will commence on the date 2nd July 2013.
The list of the candidates selected by the authority for the concerned post is available at the link mentioned to be below. The cut off marks were set to be the 75 out of 100. So this list includes the names that had either secured the 75 marks or the marks greater than the 75.
Here is the required link.
Call letters will be soon made available at the residential address of the candidates that is being mentioned by the candidate during the registration for the post.
General Instructions Regarding CSIR Results 2015
The aspirants that are elected are needed to bring the following testimonials at the time of the interview as indicated by the authority.
- Certificates regarding the educational, technical and the academic qualification along with the mark sheets of the degrees.
- Evidence of the identification of the aspirant through the means of the Adhar card, voter ID card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License etc.
- Verification of the age of the candidate which may be through the matriculation certificates of the candidates.
- Certificate regarding the residential proof of the candidate which must not be older than 1 year.
- Proof of the caste of the candidates i.e. whether SC, ST, OBC or belonging to any of other reserved or the unreserved category under the suitable format as prepared by the govt. of India.
- Proof of the caste of the OBC candidates should be made through the Non Creamy Layer (NCL).
- If candidate had ever worked under any of the institution than it is must for the candidate to bring the experience certificate along with the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the institution whether a govt. institution, aided institution or the private institution.
- Photo graphs of the candidates that must be recently clicked by the candidates.
All the certificates should be original when presented to the panel at the time of the interview. Candidates are also being informed to bring the Xerox of all the institutions which are preserved by the authority for the commencement of the further formalities related to the selection and the joining of the candidate.
Other related information related to CSIR Results 2013 is available at the official website of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR).