Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) that is one of the major functional units of CSIR got indulged in the work of pre-research and pre-development of the research projects. URDIP provides the value – added information to the companies and the research institutes also.
CSIR-URDIP Recruitment 2017 – 54 Project Assistant Vacancies – Last Date: 12-6-2017
Post Name: Project Assistant – I, II, III
No. of Vacancies: 54 posts
- Project Assistant –I: 02 posts
- Project Assistant-II: 35 posts
- Project Assistant-III: 17 posts
Pay Scale & Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant –I||28 years||Rs.15000/-|
|Project Assistant –II||30 years||Rs.25000/-|
|Project Assistant –III||35 years||Rs.28000/-|
- Project Assistant –I: B.Sc with Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science or B.Pharm
- Project Assistant-II: M.Sc in Chemical Science/Life Science/Biochemistry/BiotechnologyMicrobiology/Biostatistics/Genetics/Bioinformatics or equivalent or BE/B.Tech or M.Sc, in Physics or equivalent
- Project Assistant-III: M.Sc. in Chemical Science with 2 years research or relevant informatics experience or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Medicinal chemistry/Pharmaceutics/etc….
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Personal Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.urdip.res.in
Deadline: 12th June 2017
Interview Date:13th, 14th, 16th, 19th, 27th, 28th June 2017
Official Website: www.urdip.res.in
CSIR-URDIP Recruitment 2016-17: 14 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Project Assistant-II & III
- Project Assistant-II: 08 posts
- Project Assistant-III: 06 posts
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Project Assistant-II: MSc. in Chemical Science/Life science with minimum 55% marks
- Project Assistant-III: MSc. in Chemical Science/Life science with minimum 55% marks
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview date & Time: 13th & 14th Sept 2016 at 10.00 AM
Download Recruitment Official Notification
URDIP Recruitment 2016 for 1 post of Research Associate (Closed)
Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) had announced the complete detail that mentions making the employment of the candidates. The process got notified recently mentions the enrollment for one post of Research Associate related to which eligibility aspects are underneath:
Age Perimeter: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) had mentioned the complete detail of making the candidates qualified for the announced position. The age attainment for the post got presented as 32 years and the reckoning of the age is worth appreciating from the candidates on the date 30th Nov 2015. The relaxation in the age is worth announcing for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) candidates for five years, OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) and women candidates for three years.
Educational Qualification: The key to the complete eligibility got engaged with the proper attainment of the education. The associated academic having required under the post got mentioned as Ph.D. in the Pure Science or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy or Technology. Applicants require also the two years experience in patent analysis and searching.
Tenure of Service: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) had mentioned for the candidates that the initial presence is mandatory to make for the period of six months. The extension of the service will be on the basis of the satisfactory routine and behavior of the candidates.
Selection Process: The decisive factor of the assortment of the candidates is one of the major processes requires following with the preciseness. The course of action with which candidates are to get evaluated completely is the interview session. The absolute selection of the candidates will get completed via the verification of the certificates and the testimonials.
Application Submission: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) for the area of scientific informatics had made notified the eligibility conditions. Applicants getting fitted into the eligibility norms are to attend the interviews session. The face to face interrogation of the candidates is worth only on making the presence with the necessary certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 7th Dec 2015: The date associated to which the applicants are liable to make the appearance for the interview session. The presence by the candidates is to get attended at the time 11:00 am. Applicants are accountable to make the presence at least half an hour than the stipulated period of time.
- Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) had mentioned the connection beneath that is connective to the candidates to make the downloading of the recruitment notification:
- To get the associated layout of the application the linkage having associated with the aspirants got mentioned underneath systematically: