Year 2014 had been the very progressive year as many of the organizations and associations are being started. Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) was also founded on the date 4th Jan 2014. Livestock sectors, textile plants etc were thoroughly discussed in the detail as these are the major departments that need to flourish more. This institute being the new in the field already had showed a very positive attitude towards the work and had indulged in the work even with the more enthusiasm and zeal. New technology had been given the appreciable place in the institute as it will lead the nation to the higher clouds of success in the field.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in CSWRI under CSWRI Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
CSWRI Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Master Instructor, Office Assistant and Office Attendant:
Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) to make it’s starting even more uniform and consistent had the requirement of the efficient panels to make the placement. Applications had been invited for the 3 seats that are found to be unoccupied. The detail of the posts is being mentioned in detail below:
- Research Associate – 1 post
- Master Instructor – 1 post
- Office Assistant / Attendant – 1 post
Association with the post is possible along with the desired eligibility conditions and these are in detail mentioned below:
Age limit: Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) had set the dimension on the fulfillment of which applicants can apply for the post. The primitive factor is the maturity in the age which had the different requirement for male and female applicants applying. Age of the applicants for the male applicants is required to be 40 years and 45 years for the female for the post RA. For the rest of 2 posts there is no condition on the age.
Educational Criterion for CSWRI Recruitment 2014
- Research Associate – Applicants had to be PHD passed in the computer science, computer applications and IT.
- Master Instructor – Diploma in the field of the textile is the requisite along with the experience needed for 1 year.
- Office Assistant / Attendant – Applicant need to be have the aptitude in the senior secondary with the familiarity needed in the work for 1 year.
Selection Method: Assortment is to be made with the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) had invited the applicants for the direct walk in interview session along with the desired certificates.
Important Date: Date at which interview session will proceed is 26th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) had mentioned the link below to make the association with the official advertisement:
- While commencing for the interview it is being announced by the Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) that no TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) is permissible. All the expenses are to pay by the applicants.