Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI) had mentioned the required procedure and the stimulated scheme of making the selection of the applicants. The need which is stimulated is stated so as for the various posts and features are thoroughly provided as beneath:
CTCRI Recruitment 2017 – 02 Consultant Vacancies – Walk-in: 12-08-17
|No. of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 42,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in Venue||ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram.|
|Walk-in Date & Timing||12-08-17 at 10:00 A.M.
|Notification Link||Official Notification Download Here|
CTCRI Recruitment 2016-17 for the 3 posts of Project and Field Assistant (Closed)
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Field Assistant: 2 posts
Age limit: As reckoned on the date of 1st Jan 2015 the need of the age for the men applicants is provided as 35 years and for the women applicants the age required is the 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Project Assistant: The need of the education which is being demanded from the applicants is the B.Sc. (Chemistry).
- Field Assistant: The liability on the applicants to get the qualifying nature for the post is provided to be as 10+2 or VHSE passed.
Selection Method: The need of the selection of the applicants is mentioned to get complete with the presentation and performance in the written test and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The announcement pertained recently is related with the registration to get for the announced posts. The process having publicized is the personal interview session which will get completed in the expert supremacy of the Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI). These applicants are also provided to make the presence along with all the necessary certificates in two folders one that is carrying the original and other that is holding the Xerox of the certificates.
Important Date: 4th Feb 2015: Date that is being mentioned and related with the presence by the applicants for the session of interview.
References: Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI) had made available the link below so that all the necessary and desirable information is being collected by the applicants:
CTCRI Recruitment 2016-17 for the posts of Project Fellow (Closed): Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI) had publicized the recruitment detail and it is being applicable for the applicants as per for the post of Project Fellow. The requirement of the education which is being associated with the applicants is the age of 35 years for the men and 40 years for the female applicants. Scholastic need which is being associated is the M.Sc. in the zoology or agriculture entomology. Applicants that are eligible as per all the norms must attend the session of interview on the date of 27th Dec 2014 at the time 10:00 am.
The linkage associated to the official notification is being provided underneath to get all the detail:
CTCRI Recruitment 2016-17 for the 3 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Skilled Assistant (Closed
Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI) had made the provisions advertised comprehensively with the eligibility norms so as for the 3 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Skilled Assistant. Allotted seats and eligibility needed to acquire is provided underneath:
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Skilled Assistant: 01 Post
Age limit: The requirement of the age which is provided by the Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI) for the applicants is the 35 years or below for the men candidates and below 40 years for the female aspirants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Research Fellow: The education which is associated with the applicants is provided to be M.Sc. (Ag) in the trade of entomology, PG degree required in any of the branch of the life science, chemical science or biotechnology. Basic qualification must be coupled with the skills acquired in the chemical biology or ecology.
- Skilled Assistant: The requirement of the education that is demanding from the applicants is provided as 10+2 passed with the vocational courses held so as in the horticulture and along with this experience of 1 year is also desirable from the applicants in the collection of the insects, rearing, sample collection, preservation of pests from the field and along with the storage for the analysis.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure which is provided for the applicants to follow is provided by the Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI) as personal interview session. Applicants are liable to bring all the respective testimonials so that the authority can get the eligibility count of the applicants.
Important Date: Date of interview for the post is provided to be 23rd Dec 2014.
References: Centre Tuber Crops Research institute (CTCRI) had provided with the essential link below so that the venue and detail linked with the posts could be assorted: