Delhi Health and family Welfare Recruitment 2014 for the 575 posts of Junior Residents: Delhi Health and family Welfare is a truly dedicated authority which is generating the awareness among the nation for the health related problems and to overcome them. The need is also stated on the random basis as making the recruitment of applicants for various panel and department. The recent publication is favoring the recruitment as for the 575 posts of Junior Residents and the detail which is associated is mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: The age constrain on the applicants belonging to the general category is the 35 years as on the last date of receiving the applications. Relaxation in the age will be granted to the applicants that belong to the reserve category.
Educational Criterion Set: Scholastic maturity which is being mentioned for the applicants is the MBBS degree and having registered with the Delhi Medical Council.
Fees Schedule: The process of the fee as notified by the Delhi Health and family Welfare mentions that the applicants belonging to the category general and OBC will make the payment of Rs. 1500 and applicants belonging to the category SC, ST will pat Rs. 750. The fee is to be accepted only via the demand draft (DD).
Selection Method: Application received will be carefully judged by the expert panel and a list of deserving applicants will be prepared. These fortuned applicants will be called off for the pen and paper test i.e. written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration procedure which is conducted by the Delhi Health and family Welfare is divided in to two steps. Applicants to complete the first step follow the official website and make the submission of the application. After the complete registration, print out of the application is required to concede. This application is must to attach during following the second process of registration and need to send at the address as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Last date which is mandatory so as the applications are being submitted online by the applicants is 17th Oct 2014.
- The reception of the application at the office premises is being mentioned to be completed by the date of 17th Oct 2014 which is to reach as by the time of 4:00 pm.
- Date of written examination is announced is provided as 26th Oct 2014.
- The linkage is provided below by the Delhi Health and family Welfare as underneath so that the complete information with the general conditions are being acknowledged:
Download Recruitment Official Notification
- Online compliance application is to be made by the applicants at the connection which is mentioned as below: