Welcome to the page of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Projects. The page exlusively for the listing of various latest jobs vacancies declared by the Delhi Postal Circle. The candidates who are interested to do job in the DPC should bookmark this page. You can get all the main detail about the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 as given below. The candidates who are eligible for the posts must read the advertisement given by the Delhi Postal Circle. The following are list of all opening jobs vacancies in Delhi Postal Circle.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 16 Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies – Last Date: 5-8-2017
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
No. of Vacancies: 16 posts
Age Limit as on 8th May 2017: 18-40 years
Qualification: 10th passed and Computer knowledge
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on only marks obtained in 10th percentage
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for OC/OBC Male Candidates pay through at any Head Post Officer and Application Fee Payment is exempted for all female and SC/ST Candidates
Starting Date: 31st May 2017
Deadline: 5th Aug 2017
Official Website: delhi.postalcareers.in
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – Dispatch Rider Vacancies – Last Date: Within 30 days
Post Name: Dispatch Rider
No. of Vacancies: 02 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-30 years
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix level-02 (Grade Pay Rs.1900/-)
Qualification: Valid Driving Licence for Motor Cycle, Three Wheeler & Other Light M.V.
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before within 30 days
Advertisement Date: 1st July 2017 to 7th July 2017
Deadline: Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016-17: 66 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Postal/Sorting Assistant, MTS, Postman
- Postal/Sorting Assistant: 23 posts
- MTS: 15 posts
- Postman: 28 posts
- Age Limit as on 24th Aug 2016 2016: 18-27 years
- Postal/Sorting Assistant: 12th pass from recognized University/Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education
- MTS: Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board
- Postman: Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the Educational and Sports Qualification
- Application Procedure: Apply offline hard copy by registered/speed post before 24th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 24th Aug 2016
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment of 740 Posts of Postman & Mail Guards: (Closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 740 Posts for Delhi Postal Circle.
- Name of Posts: Postman and Mail Guards
- Age Limit: 18-27 as on 03-12-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: 10th from any recognized Board.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance in Aptitude Test.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/-
- Examination Fees: Rs.400/- for Male (General, OBC, Ex-Serviceman Categories).
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Deadlines: 3rd Dec, 2014
- Last date for Payment of Fees: 5th Dec, 2014
- Examination Date: 21st Dec 2014.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016-17 of 458 Postman Posts (Closed)
The new notification has been issued by Delhi Postal Circle to recruit Postman/Mailguards in all over Delhi branches. The detail instructions, eligibility criteria and procedure has been mentioned in the notification. We have given here all the important information related to Delhi Postal Recruitment Project. So that the candidates can apply for the posts easily.
Total number of vacancies: 458 Posts of Postman/Mailguard
Age Criteria: The minimum age limit and maximum age limit is 18 and 27 years respective. The relaxation for SC/ST candidates is upto 5 years, OBC 3 years and Government servants up to 40 years.
The probation period is for 2 years. The training will also be given to the selected candidates.
Minimum Education Qualification: The required minimum qualification to apply for the posts of Postman is matriculation. The minimum percantage of marks is not required. The candidates just need to clear matric in any marks.
Mode of Application: The candidates who are interested and eligible as per the qualification given above can apply by filing and sending application form to the address mentioned in the notification by speed post only. The candidates should note that the ordinary post and by hand application will not be received.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is very simple as Aptitude Test will be held. Only the merit list will be prepared to select candidates on the basis of marks obtained in Aptitude test.
Syllabus for Written Test: The test will consist of three parts Part A, Part B & Part C. The part A will contain 25 marks having 25 questions on general knowledge & Reasoning. The Part B will contact 25 questions of Math. The part C will contact 25 questions of English and 25 questions of Hindi. The exam will be of 90 minutes duration. So prepare yourself accordingly.
Important Dates: The candidates should note the last date i.e. 16th Aug, 2013. After the last date no application will be accepted by Delhi Postal Circle. So we advise to the candidates that send application form 4 or 5 days before the last date to avoid rejection