Gujarat Fisheries Department is under one of branches of the Agriculture and Co Operation Department. This authority also deals in the dairy products and other agriculture activities.
Agriculture and Co Operation Department Recruitment 2015 for the 12 posts of Assistant Superintendent: Gujarat Fisheries Department had provided under the current program to provide the chance of placement for the vacated seats. The ration of seats is made accessible for the 12 posts of Assistant Superintendent. Detail associated for the posts is mentioned below:
Gujarat Fisheries Department had provided for the applicants that the specific requirements of eligibility must be under the attitude then it is beneficial to apply for the post. These requirements are as below:
Age limit: The maturity level in the age for the applicants is required to attain as not more than 31 years. This age is attached with the cut – off date as 29th April 2015. Department had announced that the relaxation in the age will also permitted for the applicants that are under the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Candidates must have master degree in Science with fisheries resource management or master degree in Science marine, culture, fisheries science, aquatic biology, post harvest technology or the bachelor degree in fisheries science.
- Candidates must also have basic knowledge of computer application and should have appropriate certificate in computers. Applicants along with this must also have the adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or in both languages.
Fees Schedule: Gujarat Fisheries Department had announced to make the payment for the fee also. This fee which is to pay is provided as Rs. 100 along with the Rs. 12 as the postal charges. This fee is provided to pay by the general and SEBC applicants both male and female. Aspirants with the community Disable, Ex-Servicemen, Resident of Gujarat SC, ST and Reserved category are free from the making any payment for registration.
Selection Method: Exam will be conducted for the applicants so that the suitable selection of the applicants could be made.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are provided with the most all-purpose process of submission of application. Applicants are needed to make the submission at the official website of Gujarat Fisheries Department. Applicants on having the complete submission of application must retain it in the printed form for the future reference processes.
- 7th April 2015: Preliminary date which is mentioned for the final submission of the online application. The submission for application will start at 2:00 PM.
- 29th April 2015: Finishing or absolute date which is mentioned to complete the online registration process. The time until which site will be active is mentioned as 11:59 PM.
- The link which is being presented below is required and concerning to get the official advertisement as announced by the Gujarat Fisheries Department:
- The online application is required to complete at the link which is being mentioned beneath: