Authority which is carrying the multiple researches and is inventing the new techniques to help the farmers so that new extensions could be set and agriculture which is the main profession of the nation could continue to prosper the nation as before is the Department of Agriculture.
Department of Agriculture Recruitment of 397 Posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Director Research Officer & Other:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 397 Posts for Department of Agriculture Bihar.
- Name of Posts: Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Research Officer, Driver & Other Posts.
- Age Limit: 21-40 as on 01-11-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: 10th, Agricultural degree/Chemistry Degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance of Interview.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online Through Official website: www.krishi.bih.nic.in
- Deadlines: 12th Feb, 2015.
- Object Claims Consideration: 24th Feb, 2015.
- Final Merit List on the basis on Online Application: 3rd Mar, 2015.
- Date for Counseling: From 10th Mar, 2015 to 20th Mar, 2015.
- Last date for Receipt of Objections: 25th Mar, 2015.
- Final Publication Date: 30th Mar, 2015.
Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2014 for the post of Agriculture Specialist and Project Program Promoters (PPPs): This authority is under the govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Authority had made the announcement for appointing the applicants under the various posts under different districts which are as below:
- Agriculture Specialist: 1 Post
- Project Program Promoters (PPPs): 57 Posts
Although these posts are on the contract basis for the time period of 1 year but the applicant had the directives on the basis of which this time span is flexible which will stretch only on the skills and the performance as observed by the authority during the service period.
Details related to the post are as below:
Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2014 Educational Qualification and pay grade: It is really obvious when we are in the path way to recruitment it is must to follow some of the educational liabilities related with the post which are as below:
1. Agriculture Specialist: As per the aspects and the work requirements applicants should have the minimum qualification to be Graduate or the Post Graduate in Agronomy or Agriculture Extension. Also it is essential to have the experience in the concerned trait. For this authority had structured the pay scale to be Rs. 19000 as service remuneration.
2. Project Program Promoters (PPPs): Minimum academic demand from the post resides in having the Diploma of the applicants is Graduate in the trait of Agriculture. For this applicants will be paid with the monthly pay scale to be Rs. 7500.
Selection Procedure: Selection procedure that is scheduled by the authority is purely apparent according to which applications being received by the authority will be means with which the expert panel will make the list of the short listed applicants. Authority had decided to give the preference to the applicants which are under the local region.
Method to Apply: Applicants will fill all the mandatory details in the application which is available at the official website of the authority and will send it to the required authority. Applicants must also send all the required testimonials to the authority with the application and must also mention the name of the post on the envelope containing all the hard copies to be sent to the authority.
Important Date: Date till which all the hard copes must be under the authorization of the authority so that merit could be made is 30th August 2013.
Important Link: Link where the application and all the work to be performed after appointment are applicable is as below:
Applicants are also suggested to visit the official website randomly so that they could get the date to date updates being made by the authority.