Department of Fisheries and Fisherman Welfare under the Government had announced inviting the applications. The structured scheme is for various posts for which the detail is underneath:
Fisheries Department Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016: 13 Vacancies
- Post Name: Technical Assistant
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 18-33 years
- Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply offline submit hard copy by registered/speed post before 4th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 4th Aug 2016
Department of Fisheries and Fisherman Welfare Recruitment 2016 for 5 posts of Iceman: (Closed)
- UR – 4 posts
- SC – 1 post
Age Perimeter: The announcement of the age is one of the most crucial aspects getting followed with the preciseness. The arranged perimeter of the age that needed getting followed by the candidates is 18 years to 32 years. The permitted date which candidates are liable to make the reckoning of the age is 10th Feb 2016. The relaxation in the age is allowable to the candidates that are under the category SC for five years and in – service candidates will also get permitted with the relaxation in the age by the suitable ration.
Educational Qualification: Department of Fisheries and Fisherman Welfare had mentioned for the candidates to have the appropriate educational qualification. The permitted academic under the post is passing in S.S.L.C or its corresponding academic with experience in an Ice Plant –cum Cold Storage unit for a period of two years.
Selection Process: The selection factor arranged for the candidates is the interview session that is to get coupled with the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: The announced process of the registration by the Department of Fisheries and Fisherman Welfare of for the eligible candidates. The necessity on the candidates is to use the pattern of the application and to send with the necessary certificates and the documents.
- Applicants are to attach the Birth certificate or the Board certificate that is indicating the date of Birth
- The certificate pertaining to the qualification i.e. S.S.L.C. or its equivalent Certificate
- The experience Certificate in an Ice Plant –cum- Cold Storage unit that is for a period of two years.
- Applicants are liable to send the Employment Exchange Identity card duly renewed as on date, bearing NCO code and Numbers.
- The next liability on the candidates is to send the Residence or the Nativity Certificate
- The Community Certificate i.e. the category to which candidates belongs i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped), PWD (Person with Disability) or EXSM (Ex – Serviceman).
Significant Date: 10th Feb 2016: The final permitted period having notified to make the complete forwarding of the application for the registration. The application for the registration will get entertained until the time 5:45 pm only. The application after the stipulated period will not get allowed at the doorstep and candidature of the candidates will get cancelled out.
Vital Link: Department of Fisheries and Fisherman Welfare had permitted the web portal underneath that is worth significant for the candidates to get connected with the official advertisement and the arranged pattern of the application: