Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) was being established as per the Electricity Regulatory Commission Act, 1988. This structuring of the applicants is being commenced in the July 1998. The act and policies which are being mentioned to work out by the supremacy is the tariff for electricity, wholesale bulk, grid or retail etc.
DERC Recruitment 2015 for the 4 posts of Secretary, Steno and other posts: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) had provided on the recent norms to make the recruitment of the applicants. The publication is being allied for the 4 posts of Secretary, Steno and other posts. Eligibility norms regarding the posts is provided as beneath:
- Principal Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Steno cum Computer Operator: 02 Posts
- Diarist cum Dispatcher: 01 Post
Age Limit: The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Applicants are to mentioned to fulfill the announced criterions so as on the last date of the month under which vacancies are being anticipated. The maximum age for the deputation is mentioned to be as 56 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) had provided the detail of the age under all the posts as beneath:
- Principal Private Secretary: The need of the education which is being associated with the applicants is the graduation degree. Applicants along with the basic education need to be well versed in the computerized word processing. Another factor which is being demanded the most is the proficiency needed in the shorthand and also in typing.
- Steno cum Computer Operator: The factor of education which is being mentioned for the applicants is the graduation degree. Applicants are provided with to have the typing speed of 40 words per minute in the language English and 80 words per minute in the English shorthand.
- Diarist cum Dispatcher: Applicants are provided with the need of education to be senior secondary passed i.e. 12th class passed.
Scheme to submit an application: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) is highly considerate in having the applicants registered under the post. Applicants are provided to follow the 2 phase process. Under the initial step applicants will fill the online application at the official website. This application must be filled only with the valid detail that could be proved with the necessary documentation. Applicants during the follow up of the 2nd process of registration will send the application with the required certificates.
- 13th April 2015: Closing date that is being mentioned for the submission of the application online as suggestive.
- 20th April 2015: Last date which is mentioned regarding the reception or acknowledgment of the applications at the office premises.
- The suggestive link for the recruitment advertisement so that complete education could be assorted is mentioned underside by the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC):
- The application needed to compile online is possible with the linkage which is being mentioned beneath: