Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA) for the various posts had announced inviting the applications. The detailed recruitment session got discussed underneath:
DGAQA Recruitment 2016: 196 Vacancies
- Post Name: Tradesman
- Tradesman Skilled Grade: 171 posts
- Tradesman Mate: 25 posts
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Tradesman Skilled Grade: Matriculation (10th pass) from a recognized Board
- Tradesman Mate: Matriculation (10th pass) from a recognized Board
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 20th Sept 2016
- Deadline: Within 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement
DGAQA Recruitment 2016 for 80 posts of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and other posts (Closed)
- Stenographer Grade II: 10 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 37 Posts
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver: 06 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon/ Watchman/ Safaiwala): 27 Posts
Name of the Zone under which the posts got announced:
- Lucknow: 12 Posts
- Kolkata: 07 Posts
- Bengaluru: 20 Posts
- Hyderabad: 12 Posts
- Nasik: 17 Posts
- Khamaria, Jabalpur: 12 Posts
Age Perimeter: Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA) had mentioned the concern of the age as underneath:
- Stenographer Grade II
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 years to 27 years
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon/ Watchman/ Safaiwala): 18 years to 25 years
The age reckoning is must making on the last date of the reception of the applications and the relaxation in the age is applicable to the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) for five years and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years.
- Stenographer Grade II: Applicants must have the education as 12th class passed with the dictation speed of 80 words per minute and transcription speed of 50 words per minute for English and 65 words per minute in Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk: The necessity of the qualification having required under the post is 12th class passed along with the typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer.
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver: The need of the education that got presented under the post as Matriculation passed and must also have the valid driving license for cars and the heavy vehicles. Applicants must have the experience for the period of two years also.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon/ Watchman/ Safaiwala): Applicants for the post are to get allied with the educational qualification as Matriculation passed or the comparable qualification.
Selection Process: The associate process of the selection of the candidates mentioned completing with the written examination and the skill test.
Application Submission: Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA) had mentioned for the candidates to use the arranged pattern of application. The application pattern needed getting scribing on the A4 sheet and to attach with the associated certificates and the documents. Applicants must affix the postage stamp of Rs. 25 on the envelope before the final dispatch.
Significant Date: The date on which the notification got announced thoroughly is 9th Jan 2016 to 15th Jan 2016.
- The application for the registration will get receipted till the period of 21 days from the date of the advertisement.
Vital Link: Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA) had mentioned the web portal underneath that got announced for the candidates to assess the notification and the associated admit card: