District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Hooghly had mentioned the process of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed scheme got announced thoroughly for various posts for which the associated detail is underneath:
DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 – 15 Block ASHA Facilitator Vacancies – Last Date: 18-10-2017
Post Name: Block ASHA Facilitator (BAF)
No. of Vacancies: 15 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 40 years
Pay Scale: Rs.7500/- per month and monthly support Rs.1500/-
Qualification: Master Degree/Graduate degree in relevant disciplines
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit
Application Fee: RS.100/- for General Candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/OBC & other reserved candidate drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Hooghly” A/C Non NHM payable at Kolkata Branch
Application Procedure: Download application form and send it to any other office, except the office of the concerned Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) or submitted on or before 18th Oct 2017
Starting Date: 22nd Sept 2017
Deadline: 18th Oct 2017
DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016-17: 40 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- District Consultant: 01 post
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 post
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: 01 post
- Lab Technician: 09 posts
- Medical Officer: 23 posts
- Lab Counselor: 01 post
- Block Accounts Manager: 02 posts
- Medical Officer: 01 post
- Data Manager: 01 post
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 40-63 years
- District Consultant: MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing graduate with degree/diploma in Health Management with relevant experience
- Facility Level Quality Manager: MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing/Life Science/Social Science/Graduate with masters in hospital administration/Health Management
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Recognized Graduate degree with fluency in MS office package with one year experience of managing office & providing support to health programme/NHM, knowledge of Accountancy
- Lab Technician: Higher Secondary passed from a recognized board/Institute with physics, Chemistry and Biology /Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Officer: MBBS from MCI recognized Institute
- Lab Counselor: Graduate in Psychology/Social work/Sociology/Anthropology/human Development and Post Graduate
- Block Accounts Manager: Bachelor degree in Commerce from any recognized University with advance knowledge of Computer
- Medical Officer: MBBS Trained by NACO
- Data Manager: Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Test &/or Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Printout Hard Copy Send by registered/speed post before 26th Aug 2016
Deadline: 26th Aug 2016
Age Perimeter: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Hooghly had mentioned the necessity of the age as underneath:
- Data Entry Operator: 40 years
- Medical Officer (Full Time): 63 years
- Lab Technician: 40 years
- Data Entry Operator: Applicants under the post need having the education as Graduation Degree with One year Diploma Certificate course in the Computer Applications.
- Medical Officer (Full Time): The necessity of the education got required as MBBS Degree from the MCI recognized institute.
- Lab Technician: The necessity of the qualification that got arranged is the Higher Secondary passed.
Fees Schedule: The necessity of fee having arranged is Rs. 50 for the reserved and Rs. 100 for the General Category candidates. The fee announced paying in the shape of Demand Draft (DD) from any nationalized bank in the favor of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly payable at UBI, Chinsurah.
Application Submission: The necessity of the registration on the candidates is to use the official site of the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly. The application requires getting submitted must get downloaded by the candidates. The necessity concerning at next with the candidates is to send the application with the necessary certificates and the documents.
- 11th Jan 2016: The initial period having announced to make the submission of the application online from the time 11:00 am.
- 25th Jan 2016: The closing period having period announced to make the complete submission of the application by the time 1:00 pm.
- 27th Jan 2016: The concluding period having permitted for the candidates to make the forwarding of the application in the hard copy until the time 5:00 pm.
- 31st Jan 2016: The date on which the list of the eligible candidates needed getting uploaded for the post DEO.
- 28th Jan 2016: The period on which the catalog of the short – listed applicants will get notified for the post MO and LT.
- 1st Feb 2016 to 4th Feb 2016: The date having announced to make the downloading of the Admit card.
- District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Hooghly had mentioned the connection underneath to get the official notification and the concerning detail:
- To get the absolute detail on how to apply for the post the associated web portal is underneath:
- To apply online the associated connection got mentioned underneath: