DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2016 for 12 posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician and other posts: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Jalpaiguri had made notified the complete detail to make the employment for 12 posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, and other posts. The associated aspects got mentioned underneath systematically:
Age Perimeter: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Jalpaiguri had mentioned the need of the education under each post as underneath systematically:
- GDMO (NHM): 63 years
- Medical Officer (NHUM): 65 years
- Remaining positions: 40 years
The relaxation in the age got announced attaining by the candidates on the date 14th Dec 2015. The relaxation in the age is worth announcing and permitting to the candidates that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) or OBC (Other Backward Classes).
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance): MBBS, Dental, Ayush or Nursing graduate with masters in Hospital Administration
- District Consultant (Public Health): MBBS, Dental, Ayush or Nursing Graduate with degree or diploma in Health Management
- Facility Level Quality Manager: MBBS, Dental, Ayush or Nursing Graduate or Life Science
- GDMO (NHM): MBBS Degree
- Medical Officer (NHUM): MBBS with one – year compulsory internship
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): Degree in Statistics
- Lab Technician (NHUM): Higher Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Counselor: Bachelor Degree in Social science with Diploma in Counseling in health education
Selection Process: Applicants for the post requires getting selected on the basis of Academic performance and experience for Medical Officer Post and Computer skill test for Lab Technician and only interview for (GDMO). Applicants for the remaining posts needed getting selected with the Written Exam, Computer skill test & Interview.
Application Submission: The official site of the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Jalpaiguri is the need to make use by the candidates. The need concerning at next is to send the application with the associated certificates and the documents.
- 14th Dec 2015: The date having announced to make the initiation of the submission of the application online at the official site.
- 5th Jan 2016: The closing period having announced to make the complete submission of the application at the official site.
- 12th Jan 2016: The closing period until which the application reception must get receipted in the printed copy.
- District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Jalpaiguri had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to make the relation with the recruitment advertisement and the associated format of the application:
- To apply online for the post and to get the other associated details the connection got mentioned underneath systematically: