DHFWS Khowai Recruitment 2016 for 22 posts of Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon and other posts: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Khowai had presented the complete progression of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed progression is for 22 posts of Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, and other posts for which the detail is underneath:
Educational Qualification: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Khowai had mentioned the detail underneath that got announced for the candidates to get the complete detail and the expertise of the academic underneath for each post:
- District Media Expert: Post Graduate or Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Sub Divisional Programme Manager: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma having mentioned in Health Management, Public Health, Social Work, Rural Development, Sociology or Environmental Science or B.Com Honors
- HMIS Assistant (Nodal M&E Officer) for PHC/CHC: Graduation with ‘O’ level from DOEACC or NIEIT of Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Administrative cum Accounts Assistant (AAA): Graduation Degree in Commerce
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) RBSK: Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) or Bachelor in Homeopathy (BHMS)
- Attendant (Blood Cell): HS passed
- Driver (Vaccine Van): VIII class passed
- Dental Surgeon: Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery
- Senior DOTS – plus TB-HIV Supervisor: Graduation Degree
- Senior Treatment Supervisor under RNTCP: Higher Secondary passed
- Accountant (Full time) under RNTCP: Graduation Degree in Commerce
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) under RNTCP: 10+2 passed with Diploma or Certificate in Computer Applications
Selection Process: The process of the selection having announced by the supremacy is to get instigated with the preliminary competitive examination. The further process of the selection having announced by the supremacy is the assessment test and the interview session. The further announced process having notified to make the absolute choice of the candidates is the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The necessity on the candidates that got fitted into the eligibility aspects is to use the arranged pattern of the application. The application having filled with the appropriate detail requires sending with the certificates as mentioned by the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Khowai.
Significant Date: 16th Jan 2016 to 22nd Jan 2016: The final permitted period until which the reception of the application needed getting acknowledged from the candidates. The application on the stipulated date will get entertained only till the time 5:00 pm and application reception after the period will not get acknowledged from the candidates.
Vital Link: The web portal provided beneath by the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Khowai is for the beneficial of the candidates to make the relation with the official advertisement and the associated aspects of the eligibility along with the format of the application for registration: