District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Malda had mentioned the detail that is to make the staffing of the candidates.
DHFWS Malda Recruitment 2016: 11 Vacancies
- Post Name: Sr Medical Officer, Data Manager, Counselor, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Immunization Volunteer
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 40- 60 years
- Qualification: MD in Medicine on any other Clinical Discipline, Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application, Post Graduation in Social Work
- Selection Process: Selection based on Academic Merit, Experience, Practical Computer Test, Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 7th March 2016
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Malda Recruitment 2016 for 38 posts of Lab Technician, Nutritionist, and other posts (closed)
The process getting notified is for 38 posts of Lab Technician, Nutritionist, and other posts that got discussed underneath:
Age Perimeter: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Malda had mentioned the relation of the age under each post as underneath:
- Post 1 to 3: should be below 65 years
- Lab Technician: Up to 60 years
- Computer Assistant (NUHM): not less than 21 years up to 40 years
- Posts 6 and 7: Up to 60 years
- GNM (NRC): not less than 21 years up to 40 years
- Post 1 to 3: Applicants must be having the educational qualification as MBBS Degree or the comparable education. Applicants must also have completed the compulsory rotatory internship.
- Lab Technician: Higher Secondary passed with the subjects Physics, Chemistry or Biology along with the knowledge of computers, MS office and the internet.
- Computer Assistant (NUHM): Bachelor’s Degree along with the appropriate typing speed.
- Counselor (ICTC): Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Human Development, Nursing with the working knowledge of Computer
- Lab Technician (ICTC): Graduation Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with the one year experience after Graduation
- Nutritionist: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition
- GNM (NRC):Sc. Nursing or GNM Training Course and must have the working knowledge of Language Bengali
Fees Schedule: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Malda had mentioned the fee schedule for the registration as Rs. 50 for reserved category categories and Rs. 100 for the General candidates. The Demand Draft is the mode by which candidates needed paying the fee.
Selection Process: The selection procedure that got announced for the candidates needed getting preceded is written test, computer test, and the interview session.
Application Submission: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Malda had mentioned the registration for the candidates getting completed. The application needed getting downloaded from the official site. The application is to send with the necessary certificates and the documents.
- 15th Dec 2015: The final period having announced to make the final reception of the application at the venue as arranged.
- 22nd Dec 2015: The date on which applicants are to make the presence for the interview session. The time having announced to make the presence is 9:30 am.
Vital Link: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Malda had mentioned the connection beneath that is to get the official advertisement and application format: