District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), North 24 Parganas had mentioned making the staffing of the candidates.
DHFW North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017: 131 Vacancies
Post Name: Para Medical
- Immunization Volunteer: 11 posts
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 post
- District Consultant (Public Health): 01 post
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01 post
- District Consultant (Facility Level): 03 posts
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: 01 post
- PMDT & TB/HIV coordinator: 01 post
- DPC: 01 post
- PPM coordinator: 02 posts
- DR-TB Counselor: 01 post
- Kala-azar Treatment Supervisor: 02 posts
- STI Counsellor: 01 post
- Blood Bank Counsellor: 02 posts
- ICTC Counsellor: 02 posts
- Lab Technician: 99 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 post
- Lady Counsellor: 01 post
Age Limit: 22-62 years
- Immunization Volunteer: Gradaute (B.Sc./BA/B.Com)
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance): MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management or equivalent
- District Consultant (Public Health): MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with Degree/Diploma in Health Management with relevant experience
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): Degree in Statistics with good academic record from a reputed University
- District Consultant (Facility Level): MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management or equivalent
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office package with one year experience of managing office and providing support to Health Programme/NHM. Knowledge of Accountancy would be an added advantage
- PMDT & TB/HIV coordinator: Graduate. Certificate course computer operation and Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
- DPC: MBA/PG Diploma in management/health administration from a recognized Institute/University
- PPM coordinator: Post Graduate with one year experience of working in field of communication/ACSM/Public-Private Partnership/Health Projects/Programs
- DR-TB Counselor: Bachelor or equivalent
- Kala-azar Treatment Supervisor: Science Graduate with Biology and candidate having two wheeler driving licence
- STI Counsellor: Post Graduate in Social work/Sociology/Psychology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing
- Blood Bank Counsellor: Post Graduate in Social work/Sociology/Psychology/Anthropology/Human Development
- ICTC Counsellor: PG Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development with 1 year experience
- Lab Technician: 12th from a recognized Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the WB State Medical Faculty/AICTE
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Graduate from any recognized University and 1 year Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Application from Govt. registered Institution
- Lady Counsellor: Graduation in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/human Development
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Sent Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 16th Nov 2016
Deadline: 16th Nov 2016
DHFWS North 24 Paragans Recruitment 2016: 56 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- Age Limit: 63 years
- Qualification: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with one year Compulsory internship and must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 17th Aug 2016 at 11.00 AM
- Interview Venue: “Office of the Medical Officer of Health, North 24 Parganas”, Banamalipore, Barasat, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin-700124
DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2016 for 47 posts of Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer, and other posts (closed)
The detailed scheme got announced for 47 posts of Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer, and other posts related to which the complete detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), North 24 Parganas had mentioned for the candidates to have the appropriate age maturity in the possession. The necessity of the age that got permitted under the post I and II got mentioned as 40 years, for the post III as 65 years and for the posts under the RNTCP the need of age is 22 years to 62 years.
Educational Qualification: The obligation of the educational qualification must get fulfilled from the recruitment advertisement having notified by the supremacy.
Fees Schedule: The payment of the fee is one of the most concerning aspects getting followed with the preciseness for the absolute registration. The payment having announced under the post is Rs. 100 for General and Rs. 50 for the reserved category candidates. The necessity of payment is to get completed in cash deposit in any of the branches of bank of India in the favor of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), North 24 Paraganas.
Selection Process: The announced process mentioned following under the post is the interview session, merit and the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The necessity of the registration requires getting followed with the prescribed format of the application. The application is available at the official site of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), North 24 Parganas. The application requires sending with the associated certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 29th Jan 2016: The final permitted period associated to which the application reception needed getting acknowledged from the candidates. Applicants make sure to make the dispatch of the application within the period as after the period the application reception will not get entertained.
Vital Link: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), North 24 Parganas had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting connected to the official advertisement and the related format of the application needed for registration: