DHFWS Siliguri Recruitment 2016 for 38 posts of Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, and other posts: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Siliguri had arranged the complete scheme of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed scheme is for 38 posts of Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, and other posts for which the detail is beneath:
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Siliguri
- Medical Officer: MBBS passed and upper age must be 63 years
- Lab Technician: 10 + 2 passed with the physics, chemistry and Biology, Mathematics with the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. An applicant for the post must have the upper age as 40 years.
- Physiotherapist for CHC Clinic: Applicants need the qualification as Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy i.e. BPT along with the work experience for the period of two years and age must not exceed 40 years.
- Computer Assistant: The necessity of education got mentioned as Graduation Degree along with one – year Diploma or certificate course in Computer Applications. Applicants for the post need having the age as 40 years or less.
- STS: Bachelors’ Degree and certificate of two months in computer operation with age 22 years to 40 years
- Block Accounts Manager: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer and upper age 35 years
- GNM for NRC, Phansidewa Block: B.Sc. Nursing or GNM course wit age 21 years to 40 years
- Sahayika for NRC, Phansidiwa Block
- Cook, NRC: must be female with higher secondary passed with upper age 40 years
- District Programme Coordinator: MBA or PG Diploma in management or health Administration with age 22 years to 62 years
- District PPM Coordinator: Post Graduation Degree with work experience for one year. The age must be under the perimeter of 22 years to 62 years
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)
- District Consultant (Public Health): MBBS, Dental, Nursing, Graduate with the Degree or Diploma in Health Management and upper age 40 years
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): Degree in Statistics and upper age 40 years
- Quality Manager: MBBS, Dental, Nursing, Life Science or Social Science Graduate with the Master’s in Hospital Administration or Health Management. The upper age limit got mentioned as 40 years.
Tenure of Service: The engagement of the candidates as announced by the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Siliguri will be on the contract basis i.e. for the limited tenure basis
Application Submission: The application format must get acknowledged by the candidates to get registered for the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Siliguri. The application must get dispatched with the necessary certificates for the reckoning of eligibility.
Significant Date: 8th Feb 2016: The closing period until which the application reception needed getting acknowledged from the candidates. The application after the passage of the period will not get acknowledged and lead to the cancelation of candidature of candidates.
Vital Link: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Siliguri had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting enabled with the associated detail and the arranged format of the application needed for registration: