District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Uttar-Dinajpur had mentioned the orientation scheme for the well – competent candidates for the session 2016.
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2016: 13 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Lab Technician: 01 post
- Medical Officer: 05 posts
- District Consultant: 02 posts
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: 01 post
- GDMO: 03 posts
- MO: 01 post
- Age Limit: 40-65 years
- Lab Technician: 12th from a recognized Board/Institute with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/AICTE
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship
- District Consultant: MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration with Degree/Diploma in Health Management
- Programme cum Administative Assistant: Graduate from any recognized University with fluency in MS Office package
- GDMO: MBBS and must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council
- MO: MBBS Degree from any recognized Institution under WBMC or MCI
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Computer Skill Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form Print Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 20th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 20th Aug 2016
DHFWS Uttar-Dinajpur Recruitment 2016 for 20 posts of Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, and other posts (Closed)
The detailed progression is for 20 posts of Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, and other posts for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Uttar-Dinajpur had mentioned the detail of age and education under each post as below:
- Block DEO: The necessity of the education under the post is Graduation Degree along with the one year Diploma Certificate Course in Computer Applications. Applicants must also have the work experience for the period of three years and the necessity of the age got mentioned as 40 years.
- Lab Technician: The obligation of the academic having mentioned under the post is Higher Secondary passed with the Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics and Diploma in the Medical Laboratory. Applicants need also having the knowledge of computer applications also. The age maturity got required as 40 years.
- Medical Officer: Applicants requires the education as MBBS Degree with the one – year compulsory Internship. Applicants must also be registered with the West Bengal Medical Council and age obligation is 63 years.
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance NHM): The need of the education under the specific post is MBBS, Dental, Ayush, and Nursing Graduate with the Master’s in Hospital Administration or Health Management with two years work experience. The age got mentioned as 40 years.
- District Consultant (Public Health NHM): Applicants are to get attached with education as MBBS, Dental, Ayush, and Nursing Graduate with Degree in Health Management with two years work experience. The age necessity for the post is 40 years.
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): Degree in Statistics with specialization in Biostatics and age necessity is 40 years.
- Facility Level Quality Manager (NUHM): The specific post demands the education as MBBS, Dental, Ayush, Life Science, Social Science and Nursing Graduate with the Master’s in Hospital Administration or Health Management with experience in work. The prerequisite of age is 40 years.
- GDMO (NHM): MBBS Degree with registration under west Bengal medical council with age 65 years.
- Immunization Volunteers: The academic possession for the post is Graduation Degree and six months Diploma or Certificate course in Computer Applications with the age maturity 40 years or less.
Selection Process: The selection process got mentioned completing with the academic qualification.
Application Submission: The application format made available by the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Uttar-Dinajpur for the registration. Applicants are to send the application having filled with the complete detail with the necessary certificates and the testimonials.
- 29th Jan 2016: The final announced period announced for the complete submission of the application at the office premises with the necessary certificates and the documents.
- 29th Jan 2016: The date on which candidates are to make the presence for the interview session for the post of Medical Officer (NUHM) and (NHMK).
Vital Link: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Uttar-Dinajpur had mentioned the connection underneath that is to make the candidates getting enabled with the authorized notification and the associated general aspects along with the registration request form: