In the definition of Education, it includes social transformation, economic growth, national integration and modernization. The National Scheme on Education founded in 1986 and redesigned in 1992 intends to furnish education of a similar quality up to a presumption level to all scholars irrespective of their sex, caste “OR”residence. It sets up stress on the require for a radical alteration of the education method to polish its quality at all platforms and provides much greater consideration to Technology and Science. All youngsters are suggested to be supplied compulsory and free education up to fourteen years of age.
Directorate of Higher Education Sikkim Recruitment 2017 – 24 Assistant Professor Vacancies – Last Date: 27-6-2017
Post Name: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancies: 24 posts
- Software Development/Information Technology: 05 posts
- Retail Management: 02 posts
- Tourism & Service Industry: 02 posts
- English: 01 post
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 05 posts
- Political Science: 01 post
- English: 02 posts
- History: 02 posts
- Education: 01 post
- Commerce: 02 posts
- Psychology: 01 post
Age Limit: As per rules
Pay Scale: Rs.21600/ per month
Qualification: Master Degree in concerned subject
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee: There is no application fee
Application Procedure: Download application format and send hard copy by registered/speed post before 27th June 2017
Deadline: 27th June 2017
Official Website: sikkimhrdd.org
Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017: 1478 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Teachers
- TGT Punjabi: 760 posts
- TGT Urdu: 718 posts
Age Limit: 30-40 years (for Female Candidates)
- TGT Punjabi: BA (Hon) in one of the Modern Languages (MIL) concerned or BA with MIL concerned as one of the elective subjects with one additional language at degree level or equivalent oriental degree in MIL concerned
- TGT Urdu: 12th or equivalent from recognized approved Madrasas and for admitting to BA Degree and after that higher courses like B.Ed from a recognized institution by the UGC and passed CTET conducted by CBSE
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Academic Merit cum Fitness
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.edudel.nic.in
Deadline: 11th Nov 2016
(closed) Name & No. of Posts: Directorate of Education, Delhi is agreeing for announce a news to decide Fifty Four (54) pompous and dutiful female and male occupation searcher having Indian citizenship as the position of PGT (EVGCs) Guest Teachers.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Applicants should have M.A degree in the discipline of Psychology and Diploma “OR” Degree in Guidance & Counseling and attained not more than thirty six (36) years of age as on 1st Jan, 2013. We are referring an official announcement explained ahead under the title of reference to know more with regard to eligibility.
Selection Process for Recruitment in Directorate of Education: Applicants will be selected on the basis of percentage obtained by him in previous education careers followed by short personal interview. The decision of selection committee will be final in all respect, no one has right to challenge it.
Application Form: Applicants can register their on-line application through the Internet with the help of an official website of the directorate of education, i.e. www.edudel.nic.in “OR” on the link mentioned ahead under the head point of reference. Fill up all the column of online application as per instruction given on the website. After successful enrollment, system will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and save for future use. If applicants are called for an interview, then it will be produced by applicants with one photo identity and original certificates.
Important dates: Applicants have an option to submit their online application in between 5th Feb, 2013 to 18th Feb, 2013. The result of appointment is announced from 20th Feb, 2013. The official advertisement is published from 7th February, 2013.
- The minimum eligibility should be reckoned from 1st Jan, 2013.
- The appointment will be engaged purely of contractual basis.
- Total number of vacancies may increase “OR” decrease at any stage of recruitment without giving any prior notice.
- Any request for any correction in application from will not be entertained.
- Applicants are advised to use only Internet explorer at the time of registration.
References for recruitment in Directorate of Education: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in