We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in District collector Office Singrauli under District collector Office Singrauli Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
District collector Office Singrauli Recruitment 2013 for the post of Assistant Grade – II, III, Accountant, DEO and Peon: District collector Office Singrauli had the invited the applications from the applicants that had t potential to take over the responsibilities under the different panels and for this untenanted seats are 11 and their detail is as mentioned below:
- Accountant – 1
- Assistant Grade – II – 1
- Assistant Grade – III – 4
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 1
- Peon (IV) Grade – 1
Details of the vacancies are as underlined below:
Age limit: Age that is an important factor that is interrelated with the eligibility of the applicants and it demands for the age of the applicants minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as reckoned the date 1st Jan 2013 and with this relaxation in the age also to be granted to the applicants that are SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), women, widow and experienced in the field.
District collector Office Singrauli Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Grade – II: As a requirement concerning with both the posts with which the applicants will be able to apply for the post is that due understanding and experience is required in the concerned field.
- Assistant Grade – III
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Eligibility that is concerned for both the posts is inherited in the qualification that is required to be 10+2 with this applicant must be acquainted with the knowledge of the computers and speed which is require in the typing in language Hindi is 25 words per minute.
- Peon: Applicant just needed to be the pre secondary passed i.e. 8th passed applicants can apply for the post.
Fees Schedule: Applicants with the unreserved category will pay the application fees of Rs. 200 and applicants that are under the category SC, ST, OBC and women candidates will pay the application fees to be Rs. 100 and fees will be paid by the means of the postal order and it will be duly made in the favor of the ‘District Collector Singruali’.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants is need to be made by the proper method so that only the efficient applicants could be selected and criterion that is chosen for the concerned posts is to start with making the merit list. Counseling the short listed applicants and finally termination points is interview of the applicants.
Method to Apply: Eligible applicants must send all their complete Bio Data with the passport sized photo graph that must be recent and with all the documents it should be send only by the means of the post.
- Last date for receiving the application is 14th Oct 2013.
- Date of the computer, Typing exam and the interview is 21st Oct 2013.
Important Link: Linkage with the detailed advertisement is as below: