Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) with the intention to make the placement of the applicants for the several of profiles and sections had provided the utmost detail. Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) had invited the applications from the applicants and this procedure is being favorable for the applicants so that could be selected for the various posts. Seats allotted under each posts is thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
DMER Punjab Recruitment 2017 – 481 Senior Resident Vacancies – Last Date: 17-5-2017
Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 481 posts
Qualification: Passed MBBS degree with MS/MD/DM/MCH Degree or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and/or Interview
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General Candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 17th May 2017
Deadline: 17th May 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.punjabmedicaleducation.org
Directorate Medical Education Assam Recruitment 2017: 50 Staff Nurse Vacancies – Last Date 21-1-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Staff Nurse
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-43 years
Qualification: Passed GMN Course
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Skill Test and/or Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.nrhmassam.in
Deadline: 21st Jan 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.nrhmassam.in
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2017: 115 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Professor: 11 posts
- Associate Professor: 18 posts
- Assistant Professor: 19 posts
- Senior Resident: 45 posts
- Demonstrators/Tutors: 20 posts
- Antenatal cum-MO-cum Lecturer/Asst Professor: 01 post
- Maternity & child Welfare Officer-cum/Lecturer/Asst Professor
- Lady Medical Officer: 01 post
Age Limit: 62 years
- Professor/Associate/Assistant Professor: D, M.S. or equivalent post graduate qualification. Ph.D, DNB
- Senior Resident: MD/MS in the subject concerned
- Demonstrators/Tutors: Post Graduate in the subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Microbiology. M.Sc. (Medical)
- Antenatal cum-MO-cum Lecturer/Asst Professor/Maternity & child Welfare Officer-cum/Lecturer/Asst Professor: DGO from recognized Medical College. Postgraduate qualification in Obst. & Gynae (DNB/MD/MS)
- Lady Medical Officer: MBBS Degree/DGO from recognized Medical College
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General Candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 2nd Dec 2016
Deadline: 2nd Dec 2016
DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 for the 117 posts of Professor and Associate Professor (Closed) Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai under the progression of recruitment had notified the detail that is suitable. To make the enrollment seats made vacated are for the 117 posts of Professor and Associate Professor. Seats allotted under the posts are as beneath:
- Professor: 35 posts
- Associate Professor: 82 posts
Age limit: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai had provided the age for the post professor must not more than 50 years. For the post, associate professor age must be 45 years. Date provided for reckoning of eligibility is 1st April 2015. Relaxation in the age also to permit to the candidates with community reserved.
Fees Schedule: The fee that will pay by the applicants is Rs. 415 for reserved and Rs. 615 for unreserved community candidates. All category candidates need to make the additional payment of Rs. 60 regarding bank charges.
Selection Method: The primitive mode of selecting applicants is reception of applications. These candidates selected will commence further for the interview for complete selection.
The Method of Registration: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai had mentioned using the official website and then to submit the desirable detail. This request is elementary to retain in hard copy.
- 9th May 2015: Initial date to apply for the post online.
- 28th May 2015: Closing date for submitting the application online.
- 30th May 2015: Closing date for payment of the fee.
References: The link to get the official advertisement is as below that commenced by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai:
DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 for the 220 posts of Clerk Typist, Stenographer and other posts (Closed):
Age limit: Applicants had been provided the detail as per which applicants must be having the outskirts of age to be 18 years to 3 years on the date of 24th July 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are being liable for having the educational qualification to be as SSC qualified. Applicants must also be having the working knowledge of computer applications and must have the proficient speed in the typing as well as in the shorthand.
Fees Schedule: The payment which applicants need to pay is being structured to be as Rs. 500 for the general and Rs. 400 for the OBC and fee only be acceptable only via the bank challan method.
Selection Method: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) had structured the process of the selection of the applicants to be as written examination and it is commutatively summed up with the session of interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must follow the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) so that applicants can get registered and could proceed for the declared selection procedures.
- 8th July 2014: The date which is being to instigate the process of online registration.
- 24th July 2014: Last date as provided for the submission of application online.
- 28th July 2014: Concluding date for the submission bank challan.
- Official notification is to obtain from the linkage mentioned to be as below:
- To apply for the post online connection required is being provided underneath: