There are many candidates which are preparing for various exams that are held at national level so that they could get the post they dream for.
Government has set up bodies who will be conducting such exams for various posts in these sectors in fair manner.
IBPS is one such exam where almost 20 banks participate and employ fresh candidates who clear such IBPS exam and interview. IBPS conducts a Common Written Exam (CWE) where all the candidates have to sit for common exam and clear it.
After successfully clearing it one will have to then go for a common interview process where an experienced panel will be conducting an interview. At the interview board one has to go through a lot of questions where aspirants tend to make mistakes. Sometimes they even make mistakes before entering the interview room where they need to present the necessary documents.
When entering the interview one has many questions running into the back of the mind but one in this state of mind there is a tendency that one my forget to bring the necessary document that is essentially needed in order to participate in the interview. Here is a list of some most essential documents one must possess while going for IBPS interview:
- Get a proper print out of the application form submitted for CWE exam which could be even be downloaded from the internet. The form is very essential proof of you giving the exam. One just need to official website of IBPS registration and download the form by entering the registration number, Date of Birth and a password.
- The next important document is your Date of birth certificate. One could also give SSC certificate as his date of birth proof.
- All the necessary documents related to your school and college must be present like the mark sheet year-wise or semester wise, admit card, registration certificate etc.
- The candidate falling in SC/ST/OBC category will have to submit their caste certificate. As on the date when application is submitted one’s OBC certificate must not be more than one year old. It is not necessary to bring the certificate in the format provided by IBPS.
- Those people who are physically disabled should bring their Medical Certificate stating their percentage of disability from a recognised Authority.
- In case the candidate appearing for the interview is already employed in a private firm then he/she has to bring the NOC from his/her firm for appearing in the interview. Moreover they should also bring the work experience certificate if they were previously employed.
- The Call Letter of the IBPS exam should be properly printed out.
- One should also bring a photo identity proof like voter card or PAN card and also some photos (preferably 3 or 4)
- One also needs to get a Character Certificate from any person who is not related to you. One can also get a format of Character Certificate over the internet.
- In case one has also done any other course or any computer related course the one should bring the certificate with it.
These are few of the main documents that will be demanded at the time of attending the interview. So one should check the guidelines to get the knowledge of other necessary documents, which will be required at the time of the interview.